EWE vs NLP

Lawfool85

Most of my roster is still there. I just deleted or re-worked characters that didn't seem to have the right look im going for or just not doing much at all. I hope 2k19 has a more diverse universe mode or maybe a gm/universe hybrid. that & well more customization options. Anyway, I'll be attending a local wrestling event tonight Right Coast Pro. Gene Snitzky is the champ. Once I get back from that I'll get my Thankskilling PPV stream up. Probably around 10pm-ish est. Hit me up in chat with who you would like to see uploaded. I can get them up right after my stream.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool brother, will do. Ha, Gene Snitky "It's NOT MY FAULT!"

In case I don't catch up with you, just Wildcard/The Savior, The Fist, Menace, Tiger Millionaire, and Richie Goldman. If not, at least Wildcard/The Savior. Appreciate it man.

Just downloaded the caws you so graciously uploaded for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you man. Really appreciate it.

They look great and the logo count is surprisingly low. Thanks for that as well.

No problem, thank you. I'm glad you like them & will use them. I only ask that if you do anything online with them you give me some cred & link back to my twitch/twitter. Also if you have any ideas to the movesets or changes you've made please feel free to let me know. I normally just start w/ a superstars base set & modify from there. I forgot a lot of the taunts this year. lol. Yeah I try to keep logos to a minimum, sometimes characters can be over done & most real life wrestlers don't have too much on them. When I create something new, no matter how crazy the gimmick is I always ask myself can this be done in a real ring? That's why I've struggled & hated my sisters creation Dank Spicy for so long. I just couldn't find a look that made the gimmick work in my universe. Once I got something It didn't bother me as much. My friends say I legitimize them. lol.

Hey, nothing wrong with "legitimizing" 'em, ha ha. Not sharing them, I'm strictly using these for my own personal use.

Let me know if you upload any new ones. I'll try and make room for 'em. Thanks again brah.

No problem. You or anyone else just lmk who else you want. I can still only upload 5 at a time so if everyone makes a list I can put up a new 5 once a week or something.

Hey man, I love these! The simplicity really gets me, I love when CAWs look like they could actually exist in a fed somewhere. Any way you could post Pete Royal? I love his look, I'd really like to use him in my game. I don't stream or anything yet though lol.

Thanks man! Yeah I do try & keep things simple. Like I've mentioned before I try to create stuff that I would believe seeing in the ring for myself. I've updated my 1st post with NLP tag title. Either before or after my stream tonight (if i remember. lol) I'll upload Menace & Pete Royal. If you have any other request hit me up in the stream I would love to chat withe everyone. Side note i'm 10 followers away from 50 so if you dig what you see please give me a follow. Funny thing about Pete Royal. Back in the late ps2 or early ps3 days I was trying to create a few wrestlers from movies. Anyway, Pete Royal was a botched attempt at Jimmy the King from Ready to Rumble. Over the years he's evolved into the guy you see now.

See, that's what I'm really liking, you rework people or fictional wrestlers and make them your own. I'm guessing Billy Booger is the Revolting Blob from Billy Madison, right? And Superfreak is obviously Rick James inspired. I couldn't tell you where El Hulkamaniaco came from though, that must be something pretty obscure ;) Fantastic work, man, genuinely really impressed by what you do

Ok I uploaded Menace, Billy Booger, Brutal Bunny, Macho Dragon & Pete Royal. Billy Booger was a straight rip from Billy Madison mixed with a character named Bizkit that my friend used to create. He's kinda become my main jobber now that Devin Danger has pulled out a world title win. Hulko is so on the fence for me. He's the only spoof character I still have & that's because I've had him for so long. Last two years he was in a tag team the Mega Powers with Juan Cena. I also had Bluetista & Cold Stone Austn Stevens(legit had icecream emblems on him. Imagine fat stone cold) The characters below are not new, I was just not happy with the looks until now.

Numerico - La Familia - He does a bunch of multiple moves. triple powerbomb, suplex etc.

K31G1H4.jpg

"The Lotus" Yoshi Suzuki

gpTF849.jpg

Each character had multiple attires. I just stopped making them because in universe mode they don't show up unless I manually select them. The Fist actually has two attires his red/black & a white/black. Tiger had a black/dark outfit. Menace had a more traditional Jason Vorhees look. The disciples had a red/black. Mad Dog had an indy/tights look(Terry Funkish) Crunchy rocks multi colored pants & a monster squad tshirt. So yeah I've had a bunch of attires if you guys are interested in that maybe I'll work some up. I'm also open to suggestions too. I mean the majority of these characters came from my friends & I just spitballing ideas.

ugh :( wtf is up with this site? it's taking forever to load in. man this glitch will be the death of me. the only way to fix it is to completely delete the logo off the caw & off my system, re upload & re apply. i'll see what i can do. probably wont happen this weekend.

Got a few requests for 2nd attires. I haven't done them in a few years because all I play is universe & uless I manually select the attires I'd never see them. But since people are asking I figured I'd knock some out. So Dutch & The Fist aka The Madman have a black/white alternate attire. Justin Case & Kenny Lunchbox have what I would call Hillbilly casual. All 4 of them have been re-upped with both attires. I teased on twitter that I was working on Menace's og attire. It has a few minor updated changes but still pretty classic. Macho Dragon is getting a black/white nwo-ish look. The attire I'm most excited about is Tiger Millionaire. Normally I go with a black tiger look or his OG El Tigre look, but.... there was one look I've been trying to do for a while & I think I got it.

Watching your last uploaded video. Who the *Censored* puts ketchup on their steak? Still, and in 2018?

Anyways, loving that Blockbuster attire for Goldman, and Menace's alt attire. Looks damn good man.

That Battle Cat Tiger Millionaire tho.

How the how the hell did you make it rain!?!?!?!?

The load time on this site is killing me! This is some old school dial up shit. lol! The make it rain is JBL's entrance I think. I've been wanting to make Battle Cat for SOOOOO LONG! It's kinda different but I think it looks really good. The BotchaMania arena will also be my non-canon house show ring for when I do random streams or if I have a bunch of peeps after a show & people still wanna hang/talk. Yeah when I was getting request for alt attires I started messing around & then knocked out like 8 looks in one night lol. Finally decided on a great name for my mania show. In the past i've used Night of Champions & SuperMania. Last year was BotchaMania. Bouncing some ideas around with my friend I've settled on Super Valhalla. So my final 4 ppvs of the season are Dec - Christmas Chaos (extreme rules). Jan - Throwback (royal rumble). Feb - My Bloody Valentine (tlc) & March - Super Valhalla (WrestleMania). Fyi I'm purposely keeping my main guy Wildcard off of the show for now. He's normally the champ this time of year & I want him to enter the rumble :)

What browser are you using to view this site? That may be what's causing you problems. Sorry I missed your last episode on Twitch, but I'm definitely watching the matches anyways.

When's the next one?

Archived