The one change I want to see in WWE 2K19

sirocco_jim

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of CAW mode, I dunno how possible it would be, but I'd like if they added more layers. Even if they increased the layer amount just by 10 it would be something. Also the amount of Part Points could be bit higher, so many times I end up creating my CAW and try to put a jacket on them, only to realize I'm out of points. Of course these are not like "THEY MUST DO THESE!", just would be nice.

4. Finally... Finally sorting out managers in these games. Seriously,the managers need a lot of work. Oh, make them playable whilst on the subject... Dumb restriction.

They really could do a lot more with managers. Like in most modes if you are linked with a manager they need to come out in every match unless they are past the 8 people in a match limit. They should do promos so if your character has low mic skills and they have high mics skill you have an easier time in promos. Maybe a signature weapon or distraction.

Before they gave us the face photo thing, which has been an absolute game-changer, I had mentioned how I wish we could have a system sort of like Facegen to apply face photos/textures to our creations, which is basically what they did, with the eyebrow/nose/mouth/jaw/head positioning and all that. Well, another thing Facegen did was allow you to use side/profile-view photos as well. So, I wonder if 2K could include that, down the road somewhere. Not to retain any detail from the profile photo, but simply to help shape things more accurately from the side with placement markers, so as to not end up taking up a custom logo slot you cant get rid of.

I just personally am horrible at face morphing and thats my biggest thing every year I struggle with

Yeah me too.

I would love to have the good old system back where you can choose from a variety of different mouths, eyes, noses etc to create more unique characters.

Would be nice to have something for those of us who have it a bit harder, who dont like to use face photos and all that stuff.

I was playing 2k18 with a friend and I thought of how it doesn't make sense to me that they brought back the old style of browsing superstars rather than having it be like Tekken with all superstar icons displayed on the screen at once. It was simply better that way. Now when I want to select a specific superstar I have to hold the down arrow for a whole minute before I can proceed, it doesn't make sense and it seems like a needless change to me to give the player the illusion of upgrade or distinction from the previous games.

Hopefully they'll go back to how it was done before.

I was playing 2k18 with a friend and I thought of how it doesn't make sense to me that they brought back the old style of browsing superstars rather than having it be like Tekken with all superstar icons displayed on the screen at once. It was simply better that way. Now when I want to select a specific superstar I have to hold the down arrow for a whole minute before I can proceed, it doesn't make sense and it seems like a needless change to me to give the player the illusion of upgrade or distinction from the previous games.

Your controller has more buttons than the joysticks, you know?

And with a roster as big as 2k18 that selection screen would be messy as hell.

Coming from someone who argued in favor of the grid, before they got rid of it.

People complained about it all the time when we had that.

People will complain about everything. The old method was more efficient because it took less time to select the superstar that you wanted.

Your controller has more buttons than the joysticks, you know?

And with a roster as big as 2k18 that selection screen would be messy as hell.

Coming from someone who argued in favor of the grid, before they got rid of it.

eh, I don't think it would look messy. WCW Nitro had a similar character select screen, but it only showed around 20 superstars at once. You could see the rest of the superstars on a separate grid if you wanted.

2K is weird sometimes. The fanbases of both their yearly releases are always asking them to copy some creation features from the other game. They really should both be sharing features, I dont understand why they dont. NBA fans want the face logo upload to create players who are not in the game, and WWE fans want the face scan technology to accurately get their face in the game. I would definitely like the Face Scan app for WWE 2K.

Small feature but would be very appreciated. When we choose not to have a preset plate in custom championship mode and instead opt to place logos directly on the strap, the option to raise that logo up a bit so it also looks like a plate rather than being flat on the belt would go very far in making custom championships feel great, and would help creativity immensely.

Archived