The one change I want to see in WWE 2K19

sirocco_jim

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one is probably a stretch but for multi-man matches I'd love the option for pacts to form whereby heels don't attack heels, faces don't attack faces, for sections of the match. Alternatively, at least have pacts between individuals in the same teams. This could occur between human/AI and also between AI/AI. Pacts would be reset by pin attempts or just expire as matches get towards its finish, say, when a finisher is earned. How to incorporate something like this whilst keeping the gameplay fluid would be a challenge I fear.

the one thing i'd change is the reversals.

i just feel that many of the animations aren't moves that any actual wrestler uses.

We need more generic/normal looking reversals....or preferably position changes and then we do moves that are tie to our moveset.

not to mention that firemans carry takeovers gotta go. Nobody does that.

Fire Pro allows us to select waistlock reversals, top rope reversals etc. Those are def positions we need to be able to edit in our moveset.

Exactly. I never see anyone in real life using a reverse DDT (except for Sting), yet I see at least 7 or 10 in each match I play

i just feel that many of the animations aren't moves that any actual wrestler uses.

We need more generic/normal looking reversals....or preferably position changes and then we do moves that are tie to our moveset.

Fire Pro allows us to select waistlock reversals, top rope reversals etc. Those are def positions we need to be able to edit in our moveset.

Exactly. I never see anyone in real life using a reverse DDT (except for Sting), yet I see at least 7 or 10 in each match I play

Don't even get me started on the Reverse DDT style backbreaker...............

Yeah, Christians move, that has, since it's introduction many years ago, become a shared move of everyone. The float over neckbreaker, The Rainmaker, Running STO, for some reason they always fill out movesets with very recognizable moves rather than with the available basic wrestling moves like scoop slams, back drops, etc... Its worse with diving moves as those who don't or rarely dive ever get flying elbow drops when they really should just have the dive deactivated or the one move they do double picked. The flying elbow should not be the basic dive, as it tends to be a big move of any given person who actually does it.

Yeah, Christians move, that has, since it's introduction many years ago, become a shared move of everyone. The float over neckbreaker, The Rainmaker, Running STO, for some reason they always fill out movesets with very recognizable moves rather than with the available basic wrestling moves like scoop slams, back drops, etc... Its worse with diving moves as those who don't or rarely dive ever get flying elbow drops when they really should just have the dive deactivated or the one move they do double picked. The flying elbow should not be the basic dive, as it tends to be a big move of any given person who actually does it.

Totally agree. You've definitely named a few more that have been spammed, moveset wise.

Running STO/Float Over Neckbreaker is another great example. I never really see anyone use them in real life, yet most use it in the game.

I think it more demonstrates a big gap in the game when it comes to running grapples. Most of them seem to be high-flying!

Totally agree. You've definitely named a few more that have been spammed, moveset wise.

Running STO/Float Over Neckbreaker is another great example. I never really see anyone use them in real life, yet most use it in the game.

I think it more demonstrates a big gap in the game when it comes to running grapples. Most of them seem to be high-flying!

A fix would be to combine the strikes and the grapples into one list. Do it with standing moves too, and you make certain strike heavy or grapple heavy wrestlers more viable to build move sets for. Combine this with opening up the diagonal presses for the strong strikes and grapples and you give alot of room to vary move-sets.

Example: run+square/move= Clothesline/swinging DDT, run+x/move= single leg drop kick/knee strike

The New Day's entrance needs fixing for 2K19.

Has anyone else noticed that the New Day unicorn goes in the opposite direction on WWE2K18 compared to on WWE TV?
The New Day need their Entrance Video updated for WWE2K19 so that the unicorn in their Entrance Video goes left to right instead of going right to left. Also, needed is in their Entrance Video is Big E's long "Aww" quote that he does before the "Don't you dare be sour! Clap for your __ times tag team champions" quote.

Me too. Entrance attires don't need slots at all. Wish 2k could make it like SD vs Raw 2006 where you'd select say a hat or jacket then mark it for either entrance, in-ring, cutscene, 2 of the 3 or all 3.

They could still have entrance only content but give you the option between making it entrance only or for cutscenes as well.

I wouldn't mind being able to create mini Trons for caws or have story mode back. Seriously injury a superstar match gets called off.crowd reactions need to be improved. Hometown reactions for the first time would be a nice change for me . also when it comes to a cruiserweight or light heavy weight shouldnt be able to life a super heavy weight at all not even a finisher. Make it unique to bring down and heavier opponent.

And make matches more realistic. I hate it when ur playing.last man standing match. and ur superstar gets up they should make it look more story telling. it would be good to have for and This is awesome chants would be great to have and louder crowd reactions after multiple shocking kickouts. Better realistic commentary. And for universe they should have commentary discus what happened on pervious shied upcoming ppvs injury updates example: ladies and gentlemen welcome to monday night raw we are live from Toronto canada and tonight we have a historic matchcard.

Folks dont forget about the main even matt hardy vs bray wyatt whats going to happen tonight leading into wrestlemania can matt regroup after a shocking defeat from last week in tampa Florida (after match) it looks like matt hard gained momentum going into wrestlemania

Corey: you right cole but lets nit forget about that injury he sustained months ago that could very well be a factor at wrestlemania this Sunday.

Come mania ( promo plays hyping the main fued) show opener

Posted on 2K Forums:

2K should look into Online Universe mode or just anything that makes E-Feds easier to operate. Playing against randoms is rarely fun because 9/10 they spam. I didnt even bother with online this year. I think it would be dope if players could create their own online wrestling promotions with their own rules, logos, arenas, whatever and people can join them and soon enough, youd have many different promotions to the point where you have an actual wrestling world like real life.

Say Im currently a part of this promotion but I dont like the way they run things so I can quit and go join one I saw on Youtube or wherever. The creators of each fed can decide the requirements for entry which may be a tryout match for vetting or whatever. Having strictly competitive online game modes in a pro wrestling game really isnt a good idea but keep it for those who like it. For everyone else who has no reason to go online other than to download CAWs, this would be for them.

I didnt know we had something like that but what I had in mind is like if you wanted to play online, you can choose to search for opponents within your promotion so you wouldnt have to worry about getting some spamming ass 110 overall CAW, you get opponents that abide by the same rules you do.

As a PS4 user, I'd like to be able create custom signs and entrance graphics (besides titantron movies), because I often have a hard time finding what suits my CAWs. Granted, that's probably more on me and my design choices, but I still would love to have more generic signs/entrance graphics.

As a PS4 user, I'd like to be able create custom signs and entrance graphics (besides titantron movies), because I often have a hard time finding what suits my CAWs. Granted, that's probably more on me and my design choices, but I still would love to have more generic signs/entrance graphics.

I would love to be able to do that, I ALWAYS fall into the problem of "why does that have to say their name?" It's annoying. Oh, and also being able to make signs again would wicked! I miss the good old days of svr '11 to 2k14 with you able to make signs and all, I made them all the time. Unfortunately in '13 they don't ever stay.

How about a more advanced custom render creator in the game?

Like have a long list of facial expressions, what both arms are doing, the legs, etc. We should be able to have the character stand any kind of way we want to emulate any pose imaginable from real life images, or just in general.

Hoping the random stumbling to 1 knee and falls after a move is removed. Really takes away from squash matches imo.

The low stamina animations? Thats like the only visual cue of fatigue or injury in the game, please dont take that away from me.

Archived