Who could use a new look?

Oresama

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mojo, Ryder, Hawkins (should honestly just pair up Hawkins & Ryder again), Carmella (singlet doesnt fit her imo), Bayley (shes been turned into a joke, give her a refresh and re-establish her), Ziggler (give him his own identity)

Edit: Id also like to see Brock go back to his trunks (like HTC Brock) and, to a lesser extent (since hes not even close to full time) Jericho go back to tights.

Mojo, Ryder, Hawkins (should honestly just pair up Hawkins & Ryder again), Carmella (singlet doesnt fit her imo), Bayley (shes been turned into a joke, give her a refresh and re-establish her), Ziggler (give him his own identity)

Edit: Id also like to see Brock go back to his trunks (like HTC Brock) and, to a lesser extent (since hes not even close to full time) Jericho go back to tights.

Carmella's singlet *censored*ing rules.

Carmella's singlet *censored*ing rules.

Idk, it just looks weird on her to me. Unless you mean it rules because it makes her nicer to look at, in which case Id have to agree.

Apollo Crews. He needs a new look. The man has talent. I've been a fan since he wrestled in Phenix City, Alabama. He looks plain to me. Needs a edge or something

Also I guess Mojo since he is heel and isn't dressed as one

And I agree Bayley needs a new look. Some reports say they gave up on he being top. Give her something new that's not all HUGS.

Im sorry but AJ needs to cut his f**king hair. I watched him on Smackdown this week and I couldnt even pay attention to what he was saying because I was so distracted by how stupid his hair looks. His beard is also pretty terrible. Its like hes shaved it in a straight line from the corner of his mouth to the bottom of his ear, looks stupid af.

He should go back to this look..

2hmg3m0.jpg

No hate on AJ obviously, hes awesome. But he has zero sense of style :lol:

And I think Ambrose looks waaaaay better in jeans and vest than in trunks. Suits his gimmick.

One person who desperately needs new attire... Nia Jax. Not flattering.

Im sorry but AJ needs to cut his f**king hair. I watched him on Smackdown this week and I couldnt even pay attention to what he was saying because I was so distracted by how stupid his hair looks. His beard is also pretty terrible. Its like hes shaved it in a straight line from the corner of his mouth to the bottom of his ear, looks stupid af.

Stupid sexy AJ.

I wish Brock got a tan, changed up his shorts and grew a beard. Also wouldnt mind if he got knee pads but Im not too focused on that.

Apollo Crews. I dont mind different bright colors like yellow, but the designs on the trunks look terrible. Also needs an new T-shirt design and maybe get smaller wrist tape. The new beard looks cool on him though.

Street Profits. They wore adidas joggers before their debut on house shows right? Go back to that. Looks better than the mustardy colored tights.

Also Jason Jordan. The shitty little wrestling shoes look stupid.

Liv Morgan. I hate it when wrestlers don't look like wrestlers. Liv looks like she's wrestling in shit she found at Good Will. Couldn't stand Carmella for that exact reason

You must hate Taker's early look then.

Archived