Who could use a new look?

Oresama

We have one of these topics for finishers so...who do you think could use a new look?

For me the main one is Hideo Itami. I liked his two previous ones but his current attire is just bland. It would be cool to see him sporting more tribute attires, one for Misawa would be nice.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ziggler is for sure, dudes been wearing the same shit for years and is as bland as it always was. He really needs to not be HBK-lite and go for his own thing. I suppose he wears a suit now out, but still wrestles in the same thing.

Bo should be mini Braun.

Whats wrong with Ryders look?

Other than the fact that he looks like an absolute shit stain cringeworthy nerd?

I guess that's not just down to his look, though.

3oRbfHBYumVj.jpg

Could be worse. He could go back to that.

I don't think Ryder's look is bad, honestly. But he should chill with the neon colors and stick to colder ones.

Agreed. I wish hes go back to that purple & black he used to wear in like 2011.

Reigns immediately jumps to mind. He's not really evolved since Shield. I'd do more to show off his tattoo - it's something that sets him apart from the other main event guys.

I'd also like to see Seth go back to the more ornate stuff he wore in NXT. Maybe not trunks, but incorporate that sort of design into his tights. Same goes for Dean Ambrose when he comes back.

Archived