WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then again, I bet their paychecks are at least double or triple what we make, so Id bet theyre just fine.

Then again, we don't spend most of the year on the road away from our families and do something that physically effects our bodies negatively every day.

It's relative.

Then again, I bet their paychecks are at least double or triple what we make, so Id bet theyre just fine.

Then again, we don't spend most of the year on the road away from our families and do something that physically effects our bodies negatively every day.

It's relative.

Dont speak for everybody. I spend money to do the latter part of your sentence by doing something you love to hear about.

With that said, no one made them do the job. They sign their contract knowing exactly what theyre going to be doing. Even if they dont make tons, theyre accomplishing their dreams so I highly doubt theyre complaining what theyre making.

Trips makes them do the job on the weekly, brother brother.

As much I love Brock, I'm gonna be super glad when he leaves after Mania. That means they will finally put the title on guys like Finn, Ricochet (If he goes to main). Basically just normal WWE again for once, no more part timing bs.

It's relative.

Dont speak for everybody. I spend money to do the latter part of your sentence by doing something you love to hear about.

I'm not speaking for everybody. You know full well I was just talking about the general consensus, no need to poke holes in my legitimate reply to his post.

With that said, no one made them do the job. They sign their contract knowing exactly what theyre going to be doing. Even if they dont make tons, theyre accomplishing their dreams so I highly doubt theyre complaining what theyre making.

I think you either ignored or don't understand what "it's relative" means.

As much I love Brock, I'm gonna be super glad when he leaves after Mania. That means they will finally put the title on guys like Finn, Ricochet (If he goes to main). Basically just normal WWE again for once, no more part timing bs.

LMAO. Yeah right. And I would rather take another year of Brock over Balor...

But I do like Ricochet and his matches against the big luchador Maxine manages in Lucha Underground and Keith Lee make me believe it would be fun to see him against Brock. Though I doubt it would happen considering his size.

...Anybody wanna tell him?

I don't get it...

Brock's not leaving after Mania. He's still contracted.

I would like to see Balor is champ this year though, he beyond deserves a decent run after what happened to him the first time.

Jason Jordan injured, per PWI:

Jason Jordan missed the Raw live events over the weekend in Texas due to injury, PWInsider.com has confirmed.
We have not yet confirmed the nature of the injury and have not heard whether he is scheduled to appear on tonight's Raw.
Jordan is slated to team with Seth Rollins to defend the Raw Tag Team championship against The Bar at the 1/28 Royal Rumble in Philadelphia, PA.
More as we confirm.

Archived