WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet stupid *censored*s on Twitter are gonna put the entire blame on Sasha, lol. As if accidents in pro-wrestling and sports in general don't happen. And honestly, if this is what's really gonna end Paige's in-ring career, then I feel like it would have only been a matter of time before Paige injured herself anyways. Imagine Paige being in the Rumble match or something and taking a wrong tumble or landing over the ring apron.

I bet stupid *censored*s on Twitter are gonna put the entire blame on Sasha, lol. As if accidents in pro-wrestling and sports in general don't happen. And honestly, if this is what's really gonna end Paige's in-ring career, then I feel like it would have only been a matter of time before Paige injured herself anyways. Imagine Paige being in the Rumble match or something and taking a wrong tumble or landing over the ring apron.

Rule #34 of internet wrestling fans, if an injury happens, someone MUST be blamed for it. :P

Starting to think about that. If you look hard enough, you'll always be able to find unreasonable fan reactions to news reports like these. It sucks, but I don't want to get upset over it anymore. Let them be idiots.

As for Paige. Shit. *Censored*. Terrible news. Shibata-esque, redemption story without a happy ending.

In an update on former WWE European Champion, ECW Champion, and World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry, Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that "The World's Strongest Man" is indeed retired from WWE as an in-ring performer.

Henry did mention on a recent edition of WWE Network's Table for 3 that his in-ring career was coming to an end, and now it seems to be confirmed.

Henry will be staying with WWE as a producer backstage though.

https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/50062/Backstage-News-on-Mark-Henrys-WWE-Status/

Ask Golden Boy Orton why he wasn't World Champ.

He would say that Kofi was STUPID. STUPID. Damn you, Orton, and your immature temper tantrums.

Ugh. I was also trying to forget about Jinder Mahal as WWE champion. Thanks a lot. But you're right. Vince has no excuses now. If he could take a guy that they position as a loser for years and only give him this big push cause of India and his obviously roided up physique, everyone now is fair game.

Wasn't there a dude on here already saying that, right after the video of the injury surfaced?

This is a shitty thing to think, kinda, but now Rock and Stephen Merchant must be pissed that their movie won't have this final chapter. I guess they could do a sequel. When does that thing come out anyway?

This is a shitty thing to think, kinda, but now Rock and Stephen Merchant must be pissed that their movie won't have this final chapter. I guess they could do a sequel. When does that thing come out anyway?

USA release September 14th 2018.

After reading this, I typed it on Google and clicked reports that showed up. Sasha is indeed already being blamed.

Sasha is only being blamed by dumb *censored*ing idiots who can't formulate a proper sentence. She isn't being blamed by anyone with any real sense. Let those people blame her, nothing will happen to Sasha.

Archived