WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

205 Not Quite Live still has a ring to it.

WWE 205 doesn't sound too bad tbh lol.

Yeah, I'd be for that. I think a move to Full Sail would be the best thing for the show.

Then all these people should just be in NXT...

205 at Full Sail, NXT doing more tapings on the road.

Its still not early in terms of building WM feuds.

Dude just won the Rumble. You cant say they are not in anything major. Hell, 5 guys now have the power to change the WM match so Im sure both Styles and Nakamura should be majorly involved in that. I figured you of all people would be criticizing how they arent doing anything to help Nakamuras appeal.

Its still not early in terms of building WM feuds.

Dude just won the Rumble. You cant say they are not in anything major. Hell, 5 guys now have the power to change the WM match so Im sure both Styles and Nakamura should be majorly involved in that. I figured you of all people would be criticizing how they arent doing anything to help Nakamuras appeal.

Dafuq is Nakamura supposed to do? Fight Alberto Del Rio at Elimination Chamber? AJ Styles just went through a Handicap match and more. Give him a break

Wow. Take a look what they are doing with Asuka on RAW. No story sure...but they focusing on building her at the very least.

The result of the match means something to both Naka and Styles. You can build a story without them flatout feuding.

I swear you guys must be trolling.

Theres still two months till Mania and they are trying to keep Naka & AJ seperated until Mania with the exception of Nakas little jabs at him lately. So right now imo they dont need a ridiculous amount of build. Naka im sure will get an opponent for Fastlane but at this minute theres no need that they HAVE to be on every single SD

Willow. He had a few seconds on television last week telling Styles he was going to win. I dont even remember what he did the week before. Its not like Im making a big deal out of one week. Hes essentially a side character going to Mania.

If they are trying to sell him to anybody other than hardcore wrestling smarks, they are putting the mininum into it. If you are okay with the mininum, that is fine. But I really do not know why this is being debated...you cannot call it effort.

If they are trying to sell him to anybody other than hardcore wrestling smarks, they are putting the mininum into it. If you are okay with the mininum, that is fine. But I really do not know why this is being debated...you cannot call it effort.

Lmfao do you actually believe that crap? He won the Royal *censored*ing Rumble and was the most over guy in the match. Got rid of Cena and Roman. But yeah, only the hardcore wrestling smarks are sold on him, give me a *censored*ing break.

The hardcore wrestling smarks lmao

You think he is a big draw right now? Because I highly doubt he is putting butts in seat right now. Neither is Roman tho.

Everybody that I know who casually watches wrestling events do not understand seem to get the appeal. I am not bashing the man himself. I am bashing his booking.

And yes, hardcore wrestling smarks does apply to people who just want to see a straight up face against face wrestling match with no story or angle beside the title. Not everybody is in that boat.

He's as much a draw as most main eventers they have are, saying they are putting minimum effort into it after he won the Rumble after being 2 on 1 against Roman and Cena is ridiculous. Almost as ridiculous as thinking that will only sell him to the 'hardcore wrestling smarks'. Get real. He's also got clean wins on TV against Cena and Orton.

His booking hasn't been perfect at all but you can't say they're putting minimum effort. This isn't like a Sami Zayn or a D-Bry where they booked him to fail or a Bayley where they gave up on her.

And yes, hardcore wrestling smarks does apply to people who just want to see a straight up face against face wrestling match with no story or angle beside the title. Not everybody is in that boat.

Yeah, like all those hardcore wrestling smarks who filled up Wembley to see Bret vs Bulldog, a face vs face match. Or like all those 17k hardcore wrestling smarks that were chanting AJ Styles after Naka won the Rumble, or just the hardcore wrestling smarks that were loving the face vs face Finn Balor/AJ Styles match. Wake tf up, dude.

Wow, Beard, stop trying to be me.

Theyre not building Naka/AJ much yet because they dont need to. Right now the focus is on Fastlane and AJs last hurdle before Naka. Constantly building Naka/AJ at the expense of that match would make it so blatant that AJs winning. The last few weeks have been setting up the last hurdle for AJ. Now the focus should be on Naka interacting with all five peope in that match over the coming weeks.

It was weird but not so bad that it was funny. They don't actually have to be on every single show despite being the "road to WM". AJ is already champion going into Fastlane and the main focus is on Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. Nakamura is already guaranteed to be going into WM as a wwe title challenger

Its so bad its funny when I already dont give a damn about the match and they clearly dont give a damn about building it.

You dont got to defend every dumb move bro.

And you "dont got to" bitch about every single thing every week. Funny how that works.

Pointing out huge flaws in logic differs from pointless bitching about a meaningless result. I dont bitch about every single thing.

Use some common sense or shut up please.

You legit *censored*ing bitch about everything. You are worse than RyderFan for letting people know that you don't like certain things

I like the fact Naka's being kept out of the ring, he won the Royal Rumble so he should be a special attraction. Story line wise, he actually has no reason to be in a match at Fastlane, he's already done the work in getting to Mania. I'm sure he'll have something to do regarding a quick filler feud before they set him and AJ rolling.

Good Raw, enjoyed it. Highlight for me was Cole being corrected by Corey.

MC: Ohh and a shoulderbreaker right across the throat.

CG: That would be a throatbreaker then, Cole.

It was weird but not so bad that it was funny. They don't actually have to be on every single show despite being the "road to WM". AJ is already champion going into Fastlane and the main focus is on Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. Nakamura is already guaranteed to be going into WM as a wwe title challenger

Its so bad its funny when I already dont give a damn about the match and they clearly dont give a damn about building it.

And you "dont got to" bitch about every single thing every week. Funny how that works.

Pointing out huge flaws in logic differs from pointless bitching about a meaningless result. I dont bitch about every single thing.

You legit *censored*ing bitch about everything. You are worse than RyderFan for letting people know that you don't like certain things

I dunno about that second sentence man, that takes some doing.

You've pointed out how you stopped watching the weekly shows about a million times. Stop being a hypocrite.

He's as much a draw as most main eventers they have are, saying they are putting minimum effort into it after he won the Rumble after being 2 on 1 against Roman and Cena is ridiculous. Almost as ridiculous as thinking that will only sell him to the 'hardcore wrestling smarks'. Get real. He's also got clean wins on TV against Cena and Orton.

His booking hasn't been perfect at all but you can't say they're putting minimum effort. This isn't like a Sami Zayn or a D-Bry where they booked him to fail or a Bayley where they gave up on her.

Yeah, like all those hardcore wrestling smarks who filled up Wembley to see Bret vs Bulldog, a face vs face match. Or like all those 17k hardcore wrestling smarks that were chanting AJ Styles after Naka won the Rumble, or just the hardcore wrestling smarks that were loving the face vs face Finn Balor/AJ Styles match. Wake tf up, dude.

4.5 million viewers tuned in for RAW 25. Two weeks later, we're hovering around 3 or under. Instead of convincing people to stay, they go back to minimal effort. They aren't doing as much as they can to change this. And that is the point I'm trying to make here...

If you don't want to listen to me, look at Jiggy's point. AJ, the champion, feels like a side attraction. Nakamura had a good Rumble and sure beat Cena and Orton but that's essentially 3 great nights since he came up. Add MITB to that. 4. It just feels lazy to me.

Also yeah...I don't think Styles VS Balor would sell out an area. The crowd loves and chants during Reigns VS Wyatt and other matches. Doesn't mean it'll sell out an arena. You're deadset on arguing because you must think I'm bashing the wrestling or some shit when I'm just saying they could do more to make the characters and overall show compelling.

If I was wrong, you'd be watching the weekly shows.

So *censored*ing stupid.

Wrestlemania is going to sell out if the main event is 80 year old Antonio Inoki vs. Hornswoggle. It's Wrestlemania and the WWE has done a damn well job at not making their wrestler be bigger then the shows. Not one WWE match alone is going to sell out an arena, because that's not how the WWE brands themselves nowadays.

And the "hardcore smark" "argument" is ridiculous. Maybe you haven't noticed, but wrestling ain't that popular in the US anymore. If you're following the WWE product, your already a hardcore fan and if you have a internet contection...you are a smark.

Wrestling fans today =/= Wrestling fans 10/20 years ago.

4.5 million viewers tuned in for RAW 25. Two weeks later, we're hovering around 3 or under. Instead of convincing people to stay, they go back to minimal effort. They aren't doing as much as they can to change this. And that is the point I'm trying to make here...

If you don't want to listen to me, look at Jiggy's point. AJ, the champion, feels like a side attraction. Nakamura had a good Rumble and sure beat Cena and Orton but that's essentially 3 great nights since he came up. Add MITB to that. 4. It just feels lazy to me.

Also yeah...I don't think Styles VS Balor would sell out an area. The crowd loves and chants during Reigns VS Wyatt and other matches. Doesn't mean it'll sell out an arena. You're deadset on arguing because you must think I'm bashing the wrestling or some shit when I'm just saying they could do more to make the characters and overall show compelling.

If I was wrong, you'd be watching the weekly shows.

Let's take this paragraph by paragraph. First of all what do Raw ratings have to do with having a week with no Nakamura on TV?

AJ feels like a side attraction going into Fastlane, not Wrestlemania. Do you also think Brock feels like a side attraction going into Mania, when he's not even on TV?

It's 2018. Royal Rumble sold out way in advance, Mania will sell out or at least do well regardless of the card. Could AJ vs Balor sell out an arena? Depends on the venue, depends on the time, depends on where it is. Again, that has nothing to do with Nakamura. You used Balor vs AJ, you could've said Orton vs Braun, it doesn't matter.

And that last paragraph is dumb af. So that means Okada isn't a draw, right? Because if he was you'd be watching every New Japan show.

The hate for Ziggler is so extreme now a days. Can't blame people though as I don't even like using him in 2k18. He's a filler opponenant in filler matches and sometimes I feel like just removing him from my universe

Keep meaning to make him a complete knockoff of HBK. I really think that might work.

Archived