WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

It was weird but not so bad that it was funny. They don't actually have to be on every single show despite being the "road to WM". AJ is already champion going into Fastlane and the main focus is on Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. Nakamura is already guaranteed to be going into WM as a wwe title challenger

Its so bad its funny when I already dont give a damn about the match and they clearly dont give a damn about building it.

You dont got to defend every dumb move bro.

And you "dont got to" bitch about every single thing every week. Funny how that works.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys know the weight limit can be as kayfabe as anything else, right? It's not that much of a stretch for them to say he's lost a view pounds to fit into the tourney. Remember Fabian Aichner? He didn't look like a cruiserweight either.

It was announced on last nights WWE 205 live that NXTs Buddy Murphy will face Ariya Daivari in a cruiserweight title tournament match. According to cagesideseats.com, the rumor is that he got the spot that was originally set for Lio Rush.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/buddy-murphy-rumored-replacing-lio-rush-cruiserweight-title-tournament/

I don't mind this decision, Lio Rush can still have an actual run in NXT whereas I doubt they were ever gonna bring back Murphy. He was close to being released a few months back according to TD.

Also, sucks Maverick is forcing Gentleman Jack to switch back to trunks. Loved the dress clothes look. But then again, I thought I would hate Drew Gulak being forced to be his old self again and I like this hybrid we saw last night. I wonder if Jack will wear some of his new long tights he wore in his recent Progress appearances.

So just to bring up something from a page ago. I find it refreshing that AJ Styles wasnt on the show this week as champion. Everyone talked about the title and when AJ does appear it makes it mean more. Thats the problem with WWE, its the overexposure of their talent and the brand split was supposed to alleviate that.

It was weird but not so bad that it was funny. They don't actually have to be on every single show despite being the "road to WM". AJ is already champion going into Fastlane and the main focus is on Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. Nakamura is already guaranteed to be going into WM as a wwe title challenger

Its so bad its funny when I already dont give a damn about the match and they clearly dont give a damn about building it.

You dont got to defend every dumb move bro.

And you "dont got to" bitch about every single thing every week. Funny how that works.

Pointing out huge flaws in logic differs from pointless bitching about a meaningless result. I dont bitch about every single thing.

Use some common sense or shut up please.

205 Not Quite Live still has a ring to it.

205 not so live.

Yeah im kinda glad AJ & Naka were off for a week. Neither of them are really in anything major yet so no need to have em play spectator every week

They are in the main event of WM.

They're not. And even if they were, that's 2 months away, chill.

Archived