WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE is scheduled to hold their annual Backlash PPV on May 6th, 2018 from The Prudential Center in Newark, NJ. According to our own Brad Shepard, in an email sent out today from the Prudential Center it would appear that this years WWE Backlash PPV is now a combined RAW and SmackDown Live co-branded Event.

You can see the tweet and screen grab below:

https://twitter.com/TheBradShepard/status/963217271966633985?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

The Prudential Center website is giving the follow description for Backlash:

For the first time ever, WWE Backlash hits Newarks Prudential Center

On Sunday, May 6, see Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins & Jason Jordan, Braun Strowman, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, Alexa Bliss, Cesaro & Sheamus, Enzo Amore, Sasha Banks, Bray Wyatt and many more!

Lineup subject to change.

http://www.bodyslam.net/2018/02/12/wwe-backlash-ppv-to-be-a-raw-smackdown-co-branded-ppv/

Mandrews/Tozawa and Gulak/Nese were good, but goddamn, do these crowds suck the life outta this show.

Hyped for Buddy Murphy next week, I think he'd do great things in the cruiserweight division if they won't use him on NXT.

Also, shocked that Tyler Bate seems to be the only surprise entrant to not advance in the tournament thus far and looks like that'll continue next week unless Daivari can pull a huge upset over Murphy.

It was weird but not so bad that it was funny. They don't actually have to be on every single show despite being the "road to WM". AJ is already champion going into Fastlane and the main focus is on Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. Nakamura is already guaranteed to be going into WM as a wwe title challenger

Its so bad its funny when I already dont give a damn about the match and they clearly dont give a damn about building it.

You dont got to defend every dumb move bro.

It was weird but not so bad that it was funny. They don't actually have to be on every single show despite being the "road to WM". AJ is already champion going into Fastlane and the main focus is on Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. Nakamura is already guaranteed to be going into WM as a wwe title challenger

Its so bad its funny when I already dont give a damn about the match and they clearly dont give a damn about building it.

You dont got to defend every dumb move bro.

But you get to shit on everything? You don't care about a match that is over a month away with a ppv before that.

I don't defend every move(such as the CW title tournament until WM and the division still even existing) while you just hate like 90% of wwe right now, although I guess that makes us opposites

Yeah because its not a compelling television show with consistent storylines. Hell, there is one ongoing plot atm and even that barely develops (Shane VS Daniel).

I didnt complain about RAW at all because Cena/Miz, Braun/Elias and even the main event had my attention. Im accepting what I can despite it being garbage. But Nakamura needs the build and television time and not having him or Styles on the show is ridiculous...

Its like not having Walter White in an episode of Breaking Bad close to the season finale.

AJ's title reign feels like a sitcom-side character whose major role is being part of the running gag that is getting roped into anything stupid D-Bryan and/or Shane comes up with, involving Owens and Zayn as its real story, yet always coming out on top.

Having the WWE Champion as a sideman is a bad thing.

Archived