WWE 2K18 Nightmare Frontier Womens League Tournament

CROSS-Out

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm finally home, though later than expected. As I still need to dl the last few women, edit attributes, get in touch with users who have been hit by the missing logo bug, AND I need to come up with some kind of design for the Nightmare Frontier Womens Championship (feel free to message me if you have ideas for that guys).

Hopefully I can get all or most of that done tomorrow.

So I'm finally home, though later than expected. As I still need to dl the last few women, edit attributes, get in touch with users who have been hit by the missing logo bug, AND I need to come up with some kind of design for the Nightmare Frontier Womens Championship (feel free to message me if you have ideas for that guys).

Hopefully I can get all or most of that done tomorrow.

I'll create a belt for you tonight after work and place a screenie here so you can tell me if you like it or if I should try out a different one. :)

This way you will have less workload and can focus on the matches.

In case you didn't downloaded any of the caws I have in the tournament please let me know so I can reupload them.

Just did a tournament with 8 of the wrestlers myself, it ended up being Amy Sutter in the finals against ISIS. Was a pretty entertaining tournament.

What are the match rules again? I just had normal matches.

Who won

Just did a tournament with 8 of the wrestlers myself, it ended up being Amy Sutter in the finals against ISIS. Was a pretty entertaining tournament.

What are the match rules again? I just had normal matches.

Who won

If I remember right, Amy Sutter faced Sharon something or other in the finals and won

Ive done the match three times now. Sutter has won twice. All three were incredible matches.

Ive done three matches against Sierra Andrade and won two also.

The third one with a grey strap would look good imo

Light and Dark Grey Versions! :)

NFChamp4.png

NFChamp5.png

That light gray one looks fantastic. If you wouldn't mind throwing it up on CC some time I'll grab it for the tournament. :cool:

Thanks.

Gonna download the rest when I get home from my volunteer work, the ones in the OP that don't have stars beside them are the ones I still need to download. Woulda done it last night but bad weather KOd my connection somethin fierce.

Thanks.

Gonna download the rest when I get home from my volunteer work, the ones in the OP that don't have stars beside them are the ones I still need to download. Woulda done it last night but bad weather KOd my connection somethin fierce.

I just adjusted the Color and uploaded the belt on cc. I also reuploaded Amanda Wilson. :)

You can find both with the Hashtags Dumeka, Saturi and Nightmare Frontier.

Make sure you place the filter of the most current creations instead of the most downloaded cause otherwise they wont be at the top of the list and there are a lot of similar named stuff on cc. :D

I've got all 32 caws. Now i'm gonna send out PMs tomorrow to deal with the few caws that have the invisible logo bug, while simultaneously adjusting stats as needed. This took longer than I anticipated mostly due to my poor health, but we're finally close to recording.

I've got all 32 caws. Now i'm gonna send out PMs tomorrow to deal with the few caws that have the invisible logo bug, while simultaneously adjusting stats as needed. This took longer than I anticipated mostly due to my poor health, but we're finally close to recording.

Take your time and look after your health first. :)

Since the max stats of a caw will have to be 93, then I guess you will reduce other stats on those that are already at 93 but their pin and Submission defences are not on max yet to make them be 93 max right?

Take your time and look after your health first. :)

Since the max stats of a caw will have to be 93, then I guess you will reduce other stats on those that are already at 93 but their pin and Submission defences are not on max yet to make them be 93 max right?

You are correct, all caws will have their stats adjusted to be around the same range, so that all the matches are fair, balanced, and exciting.

The following caws were hit partially or completely by the invisible logo bug. I will also contact their creators via PM to get the necessary logos from them to fix this.

Kokoro

Izy

Arora

I've got everything I need, I was just having some trouble getting the logos on because the servers were acting weird "could browse but couldn't DL" kind of situation. Gonna try again tomorrow to get em on and if I can then we're good to go.

By the way, does anyone need me to make any last minute moveset changes?

Hopefully that would be cool to come home after work to see the matches up.

One of my grandmother dogs did something pretty cool one time when I was house watching and sitting for her dogs. He doesn't like going up the stairs but while I was playing my ps4 upstairs he come up their laid done and toward the tv while I played my game.

Archived