WWE 2K18 Nightmare Frontier Womens League Tournament

CROSS-Out

Yeah its best to just choose an actual song I can DL and edit as needed.

Just need to fill 28, 29, 30, 31, and 32 now. I'm finally feeling well enough to download the caws so what i'm going to do is in the OP i'll put a star beside every caw i've downloaded so far. Sorry if i've missed some, as I said, it's been a rough couple of days for me.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Girl Dynamite Amanda Wilson will be my third caw.

I used on all caws in game music so it should come along with the caw and be set. :)

Will finish and upload Amanda tomorrow.

It will still mute the songs while saving the videos. So it is still the same amount of work using an ingame song or another song. Possibly more work if the ingame song isn't easily found on the internet.

Oh! I didn't knew about that. :o

I thought I'll save him some work by doing that. :(

Will check for Music that is easily found and Reply with it here then. :)

I used on all caws in game music so it should come along with the caw and be set. :)

It will still mute the songs while saving the videos. So it is still the same amount of work using an ingame song or another song. Possibly more work if the ingame song isn't easily found on the internet.

It's all good man, I appreciate the attempt to save me some trouble. Life would be easier if I owned a capture card but unfortunate I don't. :lol:

It's all good man, I appreciate the attempt to save me some trouble. Life would be easier if I owned a capture card but unfortunate I don't. :lol:

Ah! I thought you had one. That's why I wondered about the Music. :P

Just out of curiousity: How will you record the matches then?

I mean what tools and such.

Using the PS4 capture feature which records all that the developers per game allows which in this case is all but music unlike a normal capture card that capture all.

Most things on youtube are fair game but you may save G.M.P. some time if you check the song you want to use with https://www.youtube.com/music_policies if you are signed in to youtube. If it says viewable worldwide then it is safe

Using the PS4 capture feature which records all that the developers per game allows which in this case is all but music unlike a normal capture card that capture all.

Most things on youtube are fair game but you may save G.M.P. some time if you check the song you want to use with https://www.youtube.com/music_policies if you are signed in to youtube. If it says viewable worldwide then it is safe

Oh gosh! x_X I didn't even thought about the Video capturing of the ps4 cause I'm only using the screenshot capture of it for People I'm showing screenies of their requested caws directly on ps4.

No worries about the policy! Already knew about that. Thanks a lot for the help anyway. :)

Just as a sidenote about something that worries me a bit.

Youtube only allows Videos with a certain length and certain size.

Since the caws though have their pin resistance and Submission resistances to the max, a match could end up been way too long to have it in one Video.

Maybe we should just set these resistances equal among all the caws but not maxed?

Maybe reduce by 50% or so?

Just a Suggestion.

Oh gosh! x_X I didn't even thought about the Video capturing of the ps4 cause I'm only using the screenshot capture of it for People I'm showing screenies of their requested caws directly on ps4.

No worries about the policy! Already knew about that. Thanks a lot for the help anyway. :)

Just as a sidenote about something that worries me a bit.

Youtube only allows Videos with a certain length and certain size.

Since the caws though have their pin resistance and Submission resistances to the max, a match could end up been way too long to have it in one Video.

Maybe we should just set these resistances equal among all the caws but not maxed?

Maybe reduce by 50% or so?

Just a Suggestion.

Youtube has not yet had a problem with the length of my videos, and I've already done one tournament here.

Ive seen 24 hour long videos on YouTube...??

Are they free accounts or payed? Asking because the last time I tried to upload it said it has to be less then 15 minutes long and have a certain amount of GB (don't remember the exact amount now and can't look from work) max.

BTW: Youtube has a Copyright free channel with over 900 Songs.

I will pick some from there for my caws. Just letting you guys know in case you don't know it and need Music for your caws aswell. :)

Are they free accounts or payed? Asking because the last time I tried to upload it said it has to be less then 15 minutes long and have a certain amount of GB (don't remember the exact amount now and can't look from work) max.

I will pick some from there for my caws. Just letting you guys know in case you don't know it and need Music for your caws aswell. :)

The 15 minute limit is for unverified channels. It is free to verify but it does require you giving them a little extra info I think it was a phone number or something like that.

The 15 minute limit is for unverified channels. It is free to verify but it does require you giving them a little extra info I think it was a phone number or something like that.

That's strange since I have the account for years and I pretty sure I had verified it as also change Password a few times.

Gonna check it out to see what's wrong though so thanks for the infos. :)

Here the theme tracks for my caws

Amaya Urena: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa5mC46xqEU (Colossus)

Amanda Wilson:

(Fan Service)

May Mototda:

(Stomp 2)

I trust Gmp to substitute music if needed as he sees fit, unless it interferes with him getting matches out. I guess you could just try the in game music.

It was said that he is recording the Matches without Music, that's why the others posted tracks they wanted for their caws. I just followed suit. :D

So the basics are that when I record using the PS4s recording feature, all audio will record except the music of the game. This makes it easier for me to edit custom music into the videos but coversely also means anyone who uses an in-game song still has to have it edited back in by me. Same amount of work either way, so people might as well just choose music they would end up using if, say, the custom music feature was back.

So the basics are that when I record using the PS4s recording feature, all audio will record except the music of the game. This makes it easier for me to edit custom music into the videos but coversely also means anyone who uses an in-game song still has to have it edited back in by me. Same amount of work either way, so people might as well just choose music they would end up using if, say, the custom music feature was back.

Well I have selected in game Music but since I don't think that the custom tracks from the game will be on YouTube and such I just selected the ones I posted for the tournament. :)

My third caw Girl Dynamite Amanda Wilson is on cc now.

Hashtags: Dumeka, Saturi, Amanda Wilson, Nightmare Frontier Tournament!

Please let me know when you got all 3 caws from cc so I can put them down.

Well I have selected in game Music but since I don't think that the custom tracks from the game will be on YouTube and such I just selected the ones I posted for the tournament. :)

My third caw Girl Dynamite Amanda Wilson is on cc now.

Hashtags: Dumeka, Saturi, Amanda Wilson, Nightmare Frontier Tournament!

Please let me know when you got all 3 caws from cc so I can put them down.

He has your first two so you probably can take them down if you need space for someone else.

Just did a tournament with 8 of the wrestlers myself, it ended up being Amy Sutter in the finals against ISIS. Was a pretty entertaining tournament.

What are the match rules again? I just had normal matches.

Nightmare Frontier rules are extreme rules matches with pin defence and submission defences at max, 2 out of 3 falls.

Archived