WWE 2K18 Nightmare Frontier Womens League Tournament

CROSS-Out

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meant to update today but due to a migraine that left me practically a ghost most of the day I completely forgot.

No Problem, take your time and get some rest first. You health is more important than any tournaments. :)

I'll announce my second caw tonight after work if I make it.

BTW: I set the pin and the Submission defences of Amaya to the max and considered the max attribute of 93.

Will do the same with the next caw aswell.

My Second Caw is May Motoda!

Hashtags: May Motoda, Dumeka, Saturi, Nightmare Frontier Tournament

Please let me know when you got her and Amaya so I can put them down since I need the Slots for my creations. :)

Final versions of all 3 of my ladies uploaded. When are we starting this?

Once we have a full 32 and i'm not swamped with bullshit (soon hopefully! Or I might end up strangling someone) I'll get them recorded. Before I record, just like the last tournament, i'll post the match brackets. The winners of each block will face each other in the finals, and of course all matches will be under Nightmare Frontier rules.

Once we have a full 32 and i'm not swamped with bullshit (soon hopefully! Or I might end up strangling someone) I'll get them recorded. Before I record, just like the last tournament, i'll post the match brackets. The winners of each block will face each other in the finals, and of course all matches will be under Nightmare Frontier rules.

Thank you sir for doing these tournaments. If you cant tell Im pretty excited about it.

Thank you sir for doing these tournaments. If you cant tell Im pretty excited about it.

Me too, hoping to make it an annual thing.

Have you downloaded the ones listed so far? Just asking so I know if it safe to take down off cc.

Not yet, havent been on yet, boss at work got me sick with this flu that's going around so ive been doing a bunch of sleeping. Will dl tonight though

Have you downloaded the ones listed so far? Just asking so I know if it safe to take down off cc.

Not yet, havent been on yet, boss at work got me sick with this flu that's going around so ive been doing a bunch of sleeping. Will dl tonight though

Ok, was just checking.

Flu has been really bad this year. I think grandparents are just getting over it as well.

Ok, was just checking.

Flu has been really bad this year. I think grandparents are just getting over it as well.

I meant to get my flu shot this year but just didn't have the chance.

Also, Christ I hate that "mark as solved" and "best answer" stuff when on mobile. My clumsy fingers..

The Girl Dynamite Amanda Wilson will be my third caw.

I used on all caws in game music so it should come along with the caw and be set. :)

Will finish and upload Amanda tomorrow.

The Girl Dynamite Amanda Wilson will be my third caw.

I used on all caws in game music so it should come along with the caw and be set. :)

Will finish and upload Amanda tomorrow.

It will still mute the songs while saving the videos. So it is still the same amount of work using an ingame song or another song. Possibly more work if the ingame song isn't easily found on the internet.

Archived