WWE 2K18 Nightmare Frontier Womens League Tournament

CROSS-Out

I have yet to create an original CAW in 2K18 yet, much less a female CAW... do you have a deadline in mind for the entries into your tournament?

Not a hard deadline but I had the slots for the last tournament filled up in a couple weeks so..

Completely understandable... please save one space for my entry, guess I'll start creating a female CAW when I get home from work today. Thanks!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Entrance theme for Amy Sutter is Gimme Chocolate by Babymetal. Music starts once the Magic Monster pyro hits. Youll know when you see the etrance. I put her stats at 93, and then boosted the submission defense and pin escape like you said.

Ill get to work on a second wrestler.

You may want to pick a different song youtube's copyright system will auto block most babymetal songs in 9 counties: American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Mexico, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States Virgin Islands.

Entrance theme for Amy Sutter is Gimme Chocolate by Babymetal. Music starts once the Magic Monster pyro hits. Youll know when you see the etrance. I put her stats at 93, and then boosted the submission defense and pin escape like you said.

Ill get to work on a second wrestler.

You may want to pick a different song youtube's copyright system will auto block most babymetal songs in 9 counties: American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Mexico, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States Virgin Islands.

YouTube blocks damn near any music.

If my count is right, that puts us at 19 (including a second added by me once I realized we were passed 16) caws, which means we'll be doing two blocks for the tournament! So our aim is to hit 32 caws total now. Not going to go past that as thats a looooot of file space.

If my count is right, that puts us at 19 (including a second added by me once I realized we were passed 16) caws, which means we'll be doing two blocks for the tournament! So our aim is to hit 32 caws total now. Not going to go past that as thats a looooot of file space.

Actually, it should be 20... I wasn't added to the original post, should have mine completed in a few hours from now.

Actually, it should be 20... I wasn't added to the original post, should have mine completed in a few hours from now.

My bad, I am tired and sugar deprived.

If my music messes things up, let me know. I guess you could use TM61s theme if nothing else works.

I record using the PS4s recording feature because I don't have money for a good capture card, so the music in-game is automatically muted. Don't worry, if I find that a song gets muted by youtube i'll contact you to figure out an alternative.

My bad, I am tired and sugar deprived.

Understandable, I know those feels.

I'll be putting the finishing touches on my tournament entry after work today, and I hope to have it posted on CC before we leave to watch a live hockey game. If I don't complete it before then, I'll have it posted first thing tomorrow (Saturday) morning.

Her name: Evelyn "The Felon" Barnes

Yeah One Caw.

Tags: Tasha Steelz

Tasha

OPC

Not seeing her. I meant to DL sooner but caught up with some things. Is she not up?

You can put me down for two slots. I'll enter Ruby Storm and Roxanne. They're both on CC already.

Tags:

Pineapple

Original

Roxanne

Ruby

Will there be a way to watch the tournament?

Need Ruby to be re-upped if thats cool. Got Roxanne, just need Ruby

Archived