WWE 2K18 Nightmare Frontier Womens League Tournament

CROSS-Out

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ill put up some more exhibitions in the meantime. Take your time and my thoughts will be with you. Its always tough losing a pet especially one that close to you.

Any requests?

You downloaded all the caws from the tournament?

If yes it would be cool to watch one of mine against whichever from the others. :D

Don't downgrade them though. :P

Sorry to hear about that GMP. My fiance and I lost our cat two years ago. She grew up with him and was very close to him. She too considered him her best friend and he got her through some tough times as well, so we know how you feel. Take all the time you need.

Any requests?

Roxanne, Selina, Ruby or Sapphire vs anyone of your choosing.

Alright. Ill do a few matches today and throw them up.

Cant find any of your girls Saturi.

Amy Sutter vs. Roxanne will be up shortly.

It's because they are not online anymore but it's ok. :)

Gonna watch the other ones and wait to watch mine in the tournament.

Still working through my issues but I've been using the caw mode as something of a stress reliever. Im considering switching out Sierra Andrada for a new caw I created recently.

• 1 month later...

Update?

The reason I haven't gotten back to this is actually kind of embarassing. The logos the last few guys sent me for their stuff was stored on my laptop... in which the hard drive died. I wasn't sure if people were still interested so I was going to wait until 2K19s announcement and then use the interest to drum it back up. Because I am a dumb.

Update?

The reason I haven't gotten back to this is actually kind of embarassing. The logos the last few guys sent me for their stuff was stored on my laptop... in which the hard drive died. I wasn't sure if people were still interested so I was going to wait until 2K19s announcement and then use the interest to drum it back up. Because I am a dumb.

It was only like three people with missing logos. Could always ask those three well two since I am one of the three for them again.

Update?

It was only like three people with missing logos. Could always ask those three well two since I am one of the three for them again.

Yeah, just a situation where right as I was coming off my various frustrations, it died which meant having to contact you guys which meant I suddenly wanted to put my head squarely through a wall. Without going into details since they involve other people, i've been dealing with more issues since the ones I last spoke of. To the point where i'm debating whether to still do it with 2K18 or wait and then get it going right at the start of 2K19.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys! So I wanted to give an update on this. The tournament is being moved to 2K19 since I kept getting swamped with things until eventually it made more sense to just do it on the new game. When we get a bit closer to release I will open up a new topic for it in the 2K19 forum.

Also wanted to let you all know that since i'm going to be doing some rebranding for 2K19. The tournaments name is changing. Its no longer The Nightmare Frontier Tournament. The new Tournament is called the GA Tournament. The Global Ascension Tournament.

While I plan to do a mens tournament too of course, because this one never got off the ground I will be opening with the Womens tournament first.

qanYkqx.png

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'd better be making Knightmare for 2K19 so he can defend his title then :P

Women's one is first so probably want to focus the Rose sisters first unless you will go with some other ones.

Speaking of the male version the result that happen in the finals won't happen two years in a row. :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

Well I'd better be making Knightmare for 2K19 so he can defend his title then :P

Women's one is first so probably want to focus the Rose sisters first unless you will go with some other ones.

Speaking of the male version the result that happen in the finals won't happen two years in a row. :laugh:

In addition to the Rose sisters, I'm planning / hoping to have a few more women for 2K19. Sarah-Anne is already in 18, but I've got some ideas for others. Especially now we've got a proper motorbike entrance again.

Archived