ROH/NJPW Project/Download/Recommend/Showcase Thread

gazwefc

I have been creating and downloading a lot of ROH/NJPW CAWs and I know others have too. I have missed quite a few as I either arrived too late you just totally missed the thread some how.

I decided to compile all the CAWs I have downloaded/created and put them all in one place. Names of creators will be listed below the pics. If your CAW i featured and you don't want them featured in this topic let me know and I will remove them.

Please feel free to recommend CAWs you have found and request any re-ups you may have missed.

THIS IS NOT A DEFINATIVE LIST OF WHO HAS MADE THE BEST OF EACH CAW, these are just the CAWs that i have chose to download.

Most importantly enjoy these fantastic creations

2uesffr.jpg

* Some CAWs have been tweaked to my liking so may look slightly different once downloaded

Creators - Bottom to Top, Left to Right

Alex Shelley - NickbreakerNCO

Chris Sabin - NickbreakerNCO

Christopher Daniels - gazwefc

Frankie Kazarian - Cybruis

Jay Briscoe - Face by Cybruis, Attire By Opie9123

Mark Briscoe - Usocrazy14, logos by PH_guy and SMK

Matt Jackson - Ryee

Nick Jackson - Ryee

Sanada - gazwefc

Evil - Timmothy1984

Davey Boy Smith Jr - Timmothy1984

Lance Archer - Timmothy1984

Chuck Taylor - gazwefc, logos by Kendall Morris

Trent Baretta gazwefc, logos by Kendall Morris

Sho - Timmothy1984

Yo - Timmothy1984

Michael Elgin - Shiftygism

Beer City Bruiser - Timmothy1984

Silas Young - gazwefc

Bully Ray - Bully Ray - NickbreakerNCO

Cheeseburger - gazwefc

Joey Ryan - Timmothy1984

Kenny King - gazwefc

Lio Rush - gamefreak_us

Punishment Martienz - gazwefc, logos by Kendall Morris

Scorpio Sky - gazwefc

Simon Grimm - wimpy

Cody Rhodes - Defract

Dalton Castle - gazwefc

Will Ospreay - gazwefc

Jay Lethal - gazwefc

Jay White - Defract

Taka - Timmothy1984

Minoru Suzuki - NWOldskool

Ishii - gazwefc

Turo Yano - gazwefc

Yujiro Takahashi - Kendall Morris

Bad Luck Fale - Timmothy1984

Chase Owens - gazwefc some logos by Kendall Morris

Kenny Omega - Ryee

Hangman Page - Timmothy1984

Marty Scurll - Ryee

Zack Sabre Jr - Eamonn120385

Togi Makabe - Timmothy1984

Hiroyoshi Tenzan - Timmothy1984

Jeff Cobb - Nickbreaker and CJAnderson

Bushi - LigerBomb25

Kushida - Timmothy1984

Ricochet - Ryee

Tetsuya Niato - Ryee

Kazuchika Okada - Ryee

Hiroshi Tanahashi - Defract

Jushin Liger - MarkQuese28

Hiromu Takahashi - Timmothy1984

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a fantastic idea, I agree with all apart from maybe 2:

Mark Briscoe - Cybruis, personally I think his is much better, in face and body morph and "cleaness" of logos than Usocrazy's.

Marty Scurll - Defract, just personal preference but Ryee's is obviously brilliant too.

Got to be honest, I prefer grizzlyshark's Bushi, it has more recent attires and he has a great Sanada too. Cybruis also has a great Christopher Daniels and Mark Briscoe. KendallMorris's EVIL is far superior to the one you have there. ExecutionerX has a great Michael Elgin. There are a few good Cody's, Bhangra_Man and RyeeDee both have one. HolyRavi uploaded a great Ospreay. RebelYellPain uploaded a great TAKA Michinoku. Defract also has a great Omega and Scurll. KendallMorris has a good Hangman Page. Crow has a great ZSJ too. LigerBomb25 has a much better Liger than that one.

There's loads of good choice out there to be honest.

I've got a good bit of these myself, and between Ryees, NickBreaker and you Gazwefc, but, it's sometimes hard to pick which of your versions to download, since there's usually something for everyone, yet you guys add your own personal touches to the faces and attires. *Sigh* #CawDownloaderIssues I guess, ha ha. But thanks for posting this list though. Damn I really want a Delirious caw to round out my ROH collection though. Maybe a Rhett Titus too.

This banner also showcases just how good to outright great the current crop of caw creators are at what they do, and why we're just damn lucky they take the time to grace us with these beautiful, in-game model-like wrestlers.

Sincerely, thanks to all of you for your hard work.

Ha ha, we all are. Shit, that's why I'm holding off downloading any new caws so I have enough logo/image room. Damn that image limit is so damn stupid. They really need to fix that as well as making it easier to delete caws and their associated images like you used to back in before 2K took over the franchise.

Ha ha, we all are. Shit, that's why I'm holding off downloading any new caws so I have enough logo/image room. Damn that image limit is so damn stupid. They really need to fix that as well as making it easier to delete caws and their associated images like you used to back in before 2K took over the franchise.

Even an option to delete all unused logos would be nice.

^My point exactly! Not to mention making it easier to delete said unused logos rather than spending 20 minutes or more going through the entire list just to find them. Makes no sense it has to be that way.

ExecutionerX has a great Michael Elgin.

Which is partially comprised of stolen logos and work done by others.

I've still got a lot more to add to my roster, but man...raiee, timothy, and the rest of you have done outstanding work this year. Hopefully 2K will take notice and give us even more freedom in next year's edition allowing us to make refs and more accurate Japanese arenas.

^My point exactly! Not to mention making it easier to delete said unused logos rather than spending 20 minutes or more going through the entire list just to find them. Makes no sense it has to be that way.

I would've thought they would've added a filter tab to easily do that with this year's edition, but NOPE. It's so frustrating, especially when I mostly play before going to bed and I constantly fall asleep going through the list.

So many great CAWs this year, I've had to restrict most to just one attire if they used a bunch of logos.

Great idea, Gaz.

Wish that if they wouldn't increase the logo limit totals, that they'd at least implement the ability when downloading to choose only ONE attire from the target CAW you're trying to download. In order to get everything I want, I usually have to delete the 2nd attire of every CAW and then if I'm still in need of logos, I have to begin getting rid of entrance attires as well. =/

Archived