CAWKING2,S CAWS

CAWKING2

( OK folks I have desided to re do some of my caws)

SEARCH TAGS . CAWKING2

( CAWS R BY SANTACAW MOVESETS R MADE BY ME)

Big John Studd by CAWKING2

ic668i.jpg

11ioni8.jpg

Shane Mc Mahon by CAWKING2

aadova.jpg

28r34o2.jpg

VINCE MC MAHON by CAWKING2

43pdy.jpg

2my2moh.jpg

Mark Henry by SANTACAW

2eqexrs.jpg

2gxem44.jpg

STEPHANIE MC MAHON Made all by self

3167rcm.jpg

2em252o.jpg

AJ STYLES TNA by SANTACAW & CAWKING2

eflx6w.jpg

zjurtk.jpg

AJ LEE by SANTACAW & CAWKING2

6zsuo3.jpg

2hyxjkm.jpg

Hollywood Hulk Hogan (N.W.O WOLFPAC) by SANTACAW & CAWKING2

e5qjk1.jpg

2nbd8hv.jpg

Kane 2001 / 2002 by SANTACAW &CAWKING2

w8q1hv.jpg

24yr7k5.jpg

2hnm3oo.jpg

2qsw17c.jpg

Hulk Hogan (N.W.O) by SANTACAW & CAWKING2

2nq8nqb.jpg

9qfdlg.jpg

Hulk Hogan (HULKAMANIA) by SANTACAW & CAWKING2

2nq8nqb.jpg

vmst91.jpg

34jfadd.jpg

Kama Mustafa by CAWKING2 & SANTACAW

2vmznyg.jpg

attire

29z4wnm.jpg

Just putting beards and hair on templates doesn't work. You need to find references and textures then try to morph. This game makes it so accessible for anyone to create good CAWs if you have textures and an understanding of the morphing system. Start again. Spend longer than 10 minutes on the CAWs

Several of these look like other people's work (especially the Hogans) and Santacaw & Cawking2 are the same person. I know this because you've been spamming and harassing me through my Youtube channel to create specific CAWs for you on your Santacaw username while posting as Cawking2 here for the past 2 weeks. Please stop.

Keep dreaming loser for one I dont have a youtube channel as I am not a fat loser with no life who uploads videos for other fat losers to watch I have better things to do with my time than to spend time making a dum vidieo for losers like u to watch

You aren't a fat loser, but you're LARPING as Rick Rude?

Sweet heel turn by the way

Keep dreaming loser for one I dont have a youtube channel as I am not a fat loser with no life who uploads videos for other fat losers to watch I have better things to do with my time than to spend time making a dum vidieo for losers like u to watch

Yeah, way better things to do, such as ask a creator to make a CAW, and then reupload it yourself to get downloads.

Yep, he's Santacaw. Above post proves it

He is:

- Santacaw (got banned after he derailed my thread, flamed me and discriminated me here and on PSN back in the PS3 days as far as I remember)

- Cawsmaster 2017 (got banned after he started a issue with me and again after he returned with a other name and started a issue with 2 other Persons)

- CawsCreatorCentral (posted all the MYC caws he could find and modify as his last year)

He doesn't get it that People recognize him by the way that he writes and get's aggressive and insulting VERY fast.

Sad to see that after all these years he doesn't learn from his mistakes or betters himself.

Yep, he's Santacaw. Above post proves it

He is:

- Santacaw (got banned after he derailed my thread, flamed me and discriminated me here and on PSN back in the PS3 days as far as I remember)

- Cawsmaster 2017 (got banned after he started a issue with me and again after he returned with a other name and started a issue with 2 other Persons)

- CawsCreatorCentral (posted all the MYC caws he could find and modify as his last year)

He doesn't get it that People recognize him by the way that he writes and get's aggressive and insulting VERY fast.

Sad to see that after all these years he doesn't learn from his mistakes or betters himself.

Amazing.

I just came in here to see the work by the CAW King - not often we have actual royalty here.

I wasn't expecting such amazing drama!

Well even I have a limit to my patience. I asked King Ev to give this guy a break because he seems to be operating a few french fries short of a Happy Meal but between the theft and the constant comments on my videos, I'm *censored*ing done. Sorry for the derail (mods) but *Censored* this, please sort it out.

listen i dont know what y u have a problem with santacaw for im not him maybe u should go speak with him over youtube and leave my topic alone as i have already spoke to a admin on this site about it

If you don't have a Youtube channel, then how have you two contacted each other? :hqhq:

You're him. Same crappy writing and everything.

https://imgur.com/a/pLWds

And go ahead, speak to an admin. I specifically requested one come in here and investigate the shenanigans.

Here's Dyno's thread where you're up the man's ass non-stop.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/478229-wwf-attitude-era-updated-1122/

I'm sure that the other petitioners in this thread have links they'd be willing to share if they were invested.

And what really bugs me is that you've been hounding so many people for requests FOR MONTHS NOW but claimed that you weren't getting the game until Christmas (so harassing people for requests for a game you didn't even own yet) ... and then outright tried to get me to create CAWs for you so that you could upload them on your "12 different accounts". You are a shady person, man. You need to take a break and get yourself together.

Archived