Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KingKhan18

KingKhan18's CAWS

wggsHK6.jpgPFp2ViZ.jpgSAKwj5D.jpgBt4id11.jpgk8sOtQ3.jpgYek0CI9.jpgLPmFfr8.jpgQOzsz0k.jpgR5oNTrY.jpgxYuIsNN.jpgTuglQZC.jpgdBt2Bpf.jpg

Sorry the pics are so shadowy, I have no idea why they came out like that. This is on Community Creations, the search hashtags are: Snoop Dogg and Rapper.

al6F6xX.jpgj9ZjkuO.jpgD5S22vH.jpgxNgmd3k.jpgDjiKMxM.jpghvvS66E.jpg2RxNWmK.jpgyVYGkBm.jpgBLseC4C.jpg6HE1iAZ.jpgXQLJRXP.jpgAhDH4Ee.jpgfBZC442.jpgz1KGJXt.jpgfVn2GcP.jpg4PAmxIg.jpg

Edited by KingKhan18

Jay- Z added. He's on CC, the search tags are: Jay-Z, and Rapper. Sorry for the terrible quality of the pics, I've been having trouble with getting 2K18 pics to look good for some reason. I'm going to be adding a new CAW to this thread about once a month.

E.T added. He's on CC, the search tags are: E.T, and Movie. The reason he's wearing a helmet is to get his forehead to appear wider.

Jack Torrance added. He's on CC, under the search tags: The Shining, Jack Torrance, and Movie. All my CC slots are filled out now, so unless I get 1,973 more downloads, I won't be able to upload any more.

Quasimodo added. I wasn't going to make any more CAWS for 2K18, but All-Stars kept freezing up, and 2K19 is still installing, so I decided to make this. I know the face barely resembles him, the game doesn't really allow certain facial features to look exaggerated, like the eyes. I did the best I could. I replaced E.T with him on CC, under the tags: Quasimodo, Hunchback Of The Notre Dame, and Disney. I'll start creating for 2K19 as soon as it finishes up installing, it's taking a while.

Edited by KingKhan18

Clayface ( Batman: The Animated Series Version ) added. 2K19 finally finished installing, so this one is my last CAW for 2K18. He's on CC under the tags: Clayface, Batman The Animated Series, and Animation.