2017 end of year awards - results.

Muur

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might as well put a bullet in my back, cripple me for life and call me Jimmy, because I just went BACK 2 BACK as member of the year!

Honestly, I rate it. Like there's a void since we lost a lot of members over the year and I just offer quantity and quality and remain approachable, I think people gravitate towards that. So I get it. Can see myself getting a three-peat unless someone peaks.

Also,

"M3J being racist about brown people 2",

I missed that, but isn't he like brown too?

No, I am not.

So does mods get to vote in these and it count?

Obviously lol

Also,

He is. He still said something dumb like "all browns should die" or something and got suspended

Never said that. Not even close to that at all. All I said was acid attacks need to stop, and that it's even worse that it spread out of South Asia and Middle East and into the West like England. I think the problem was how I lazily phrased "South Asia and Middle East." Ernez shortened my ban because he saw that people misunderstood the post, and that the intention wasn't to be a racist.

Makes no sense to debate against hurting people, but then wanting brown people to die.

Did I miss people nominating my Member Title as the worst? Didn't see any nomination. But I thought it'd be more cringeworthy than two nominations. ANd I'm amazed I got Tryhard of the Year over Crazy.... Or that Creep tied for Best Debater with two others who aren't. Oh well.

You might as well put a bullet in my back, cripple me for life and call me Jimmy, because I just went BACK 2 BACK as member of the year!

Honestly, I rate it. Like there's a void since we lost a lot of members over the year and I just offer quantity and quality and remain approachable, I think people gravitate towards that. So I get it. Can see myself getting a three-peat unless someone peaks.

Also,

No, I am not.

Obviously lol

Also,

He is. He still said something dumb like "all browns should die" or something and got suspended

Never said that. Not even close to that at all. All I said was acid attacks need to stop, and that it's even worse that it spread out of South Asia and Middle East and into the West like England. I think the problem was how I lazily phrased "South Asia and Middle East." Ernez shortened my ban because he saw that people misunderstood the post, and that the intention wasn't to be a racist.

Makes no sense to debate against hurting people, but then wanting brown people to die.

Did I miss people nominating my Member Title as the worst? Didn't see any nomination. But I thought it'd be more cringeworthy than two nominations. ANd I'm amazed I got Tryhard of the Year over Crazy.... Or that Creep tied for Best Debater with two others who aren't. Oh well.

Well I thought I had 3 votes for best debater and not just two. But speak for yourself lol. Besides it's all in good fun anyway so no need to worry about it too much. For the record though it was there just don't remember which page.

Also I defended you on your comments as unbelievable as it sounds because it wasn't as bad as it was made out to be. It was still one of the worst just for being poorly executed but not serious or racist intent. Like you said it was lazy.

I can also confirm having seen it that he no way said browns should die or anything like that.

My bad. I just remember being really pissed at his comment due to racism. So since it was unintentional, fair enough and all that.

Also,

No, I am not.

Obviously lol

Also,

Well I thought I had 3 votes for best debater and not just two. But speak for yourself lol. Besides it's all in good fun anyway so no need to worry about it too much. For the record though it was there just don't remember which page.

Also I defended you on your comments as unbelievable as it sounds because it wasn't as bad as it was made out to be. It was still one of the worst just for being poorly executed but not serious or racist intent. Like you said it was lazy.

I can also confirm having seen it that he no way said browns should die or anything like that.

Yes, thank you for that. I *censored*ed up with the wording, but as you can see, I tend to stumble when I get angry or passionately angry. I mean, throwing acid at women just because they reject the men is ridiculous, and now it's spreading like wildfire.

Yeah. I mean, I criticize white people a lot, but I don't want them to die either, if that helps clear things up on where I stand with genocide. I don't mind bad people from any race or religion dying, whether it be Trump, ISIS leaders, or extremist Hindus.

I personally haven't been here long enough to know. Probably?

Also, Creep(mas) sholud've tied for best member title, because I know I voted for it and somebody else voted for it too and actually typed out what it was (Bludgeon), unless they changed it last minute

Ah, it was Anno, and I see what I did. I bolded all of my votes, but one day I tried to be a dumbass and update my list on mobile but jacked the BBcode and didn't feel like fighting with the phone to fix it. I had Creep listed, but never went back and bolded it so it was super easy to overlook

I personally haven't been here long enough to know. Probably?

Also, Creep(mas) sholud've tied for best member title, because I know I voted for it and somebody else voted for it too and actually typed out what it was (Bludgeon), unless they changed it last minute

Ah, it was Anno, and I see what I did. I bolded all of my votes, but one day I tried to be a dumbass and update my list on mobile but jacked the BBcode and didn't feel like fighting with the phone to fix it. I had Creep listed, but never went back and bolded it so it was super easy to overlook

EDIT: You mean member title. Nvm.

Just because MikeM didn't sign up this year doesn't necessarily negate him being a newcomer. Dude only really started posting regularly within the last year. I cannot recall seeing him post anywhere before 2017. He only has 6k-ish posts and that's a relatively low amount.

Also,

No, I am not.

Wait, I thought you were Indian.

Also,

No, I am not.

yuPNuyN.jpg

Also,

No, I am not.

No I am not. Don't be an ebola.

Archived