2017 Games of the Year and most anticipated 2018 games

God of Lightning

I really didn't played much of anything new last year (besides making CAWs on 2K18). I've mainly been playing older stuff.

There are a couple of games I REALLY want to get my hands on this year, though.

Dragon Ball FighterZ

Red Dead Redemption 2

The Last of Us Part 2 (if it comes out this year)

Resident Evil 2 remake (if we ever see anything on it).

I have a feeling Switch is going to have a stellar year this year.

Apparently there should be a Nintendo Direct coming out soon. Nintendo placed 16 placeholders on Amazon so things are being announced soon.

Nintendo needs to run with these indie developers. Half the reason i want a switch is for Golf Story, Stardew Valley and Owlboy.

Apparently there should be a Nintendo Direct coming out soon. Nintendo placed 16 placeholders on Amazon so things are being announced soon.

Nintendo needs to run with these indie developers. Half the reason i want a switch is for Golf Story, Stardew Valley and Owlboy.

Two of those are on every platform lol. Only Golf Story is an exclusive

If they stay their course I think it will be awesome for Switch owners in a couple of years. Indie Games on the go would be really nice.

But i want to be able to play them while I take a shit Muur.

I already put 80 hours on the PC for Stardew and 50 hours on the PS4. Want to have that game with me at all times.

Buy a PS Vita and then remote play

You can also remote play with a smart phone and a laptop

my most anticipated games in 2018 are Red Dead Redemption2 and Spider-Man (which is why im even buying a PS4 in a couple months)

Wow, I can't believe I forgot about the upcoming Spider-Man game when I posted my list.... thanks for the reminder, though. LuL

Archived