Universe mode/To start or not to start that is my qurstioj

duggiwrestle

Had the game since release.Spent god knows how many hours creating/editing CAWS, making arenas and rings, tweaking move sets, attributes etc.Im still struggling to enjoy the actual in ring gameplay, i just cant seem to get th AI to behave much differently, this game needs some decent logic system in my opinion but i wont get into that as im sure its been brought up alot.

I need to start to try and get some enjoyment out of the game if i can seeing as how much time and money i invested in it haha.Im thinking best bet will be universe mode so im looking for opinions if it is worth the time.I will want to run my own custom indy company comprised of my own caws and the awesome community creation indy wrestlers i have grabbed.Looking for any tips on how to run a universe and make it fun and enjoyable so any help would be appreciated.

I think this game could be alot of fun with a few new features and ai overhaul but untill then or till a time i can learn to control two controllers and play against myself universe mode might be my last chance at enjoying the actual gameplay.Cheers all.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived