WOLFGANGJT and BHANGRA22MAN's Scott Steiner and WOLFGANGJTS Rick Steiner Uploaded 28/12/2017 - Tags inside

BHANGRA_MAN

28/12/2017
Uploaded both scott and Rick Stiener
Tags: BHANGRA22MAN
WOLFGANGJT
SCOTT STEINER
RICK STEINER

========
To be fair I only contributed to Scott but nothing on Rick. I wanted these on my game anyway as I got a lot on and working on other caws. Also thanks to Wolfie to letting me convert Rick and his awesome work in general

WolfgangJT/Bhangra_man's Scott Steiner moveset by Righteous
SCOTT.STEINER.CAW.2k17.2k18.2k19.WCW.WWE

SCOTT.STEINER.CAW.WWE.2k18.2k19.WCW.WWE.

Rick Steiner by WolfgangJT moveset to by done by HarlotEffect93
Rickfinalface1.png

rick
RICK.STEINER.CAW.WWE.2k18.2k19.BHANGRAMA
RICK.STEINER.CAW.WWE.2k18.2k19.HOF.BHANG

It looks too sweet Scott Steiner Great Job.

Are they ready to Download on PS4?

Not quite yet..may do a minor change in the tights on the first Scott attire to pad out the kneed a bit...then still waiting on Harlot's moveset for Rick for Bhangra and I to add to them. Should be coming by next week latest on both PS4 and XB1.

Looking forward to current Scott Steiner looks so authentic will revive the fued between him and current Triple H in my universe. Excellent job if a holiday release is possible be nice to play this around the Christmas week.

(Wish 2K would have given us the Hardys for the holiday season us older gamers dont get time unless we are off work. The Steiners will be an acceptable replacement :-)

Just curious are you guys planning to make Benoit this year?

Already did....on XB1. Bhangra will be converting it. You can see it in my XB1 topic under the Steiners:

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/478385-wolfgangjts-caw-topic-wolfgangjtbhangra-mans-scott-steiner-big-poppa-pump-and-wolfgangjts-rick-steiner-uploaded/

Excellent Steiners a sincere thank you the effort and detail is superb, curious also if you were making a modern road dogg to go with the Billy Gunn? Lots of classic road doggs on cc but not much else for the modern version. I prefer Gunn to Dogg but its nice to have the outlaws as a set.

Just curious are you guys planning to make Benoit this year?

Already did....on XB1. Bhangra will be converting it. You can see it in my XB1 topic under the Steiners:

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/478385-wolfgangjts-caw-topic-wolfgangjtbhangra-mans-scott-steiner-big-poppa-pump-and-wolfgangjts-rick-steiner-uploaded/

Nice.

Archived