GAZWEFC: ROH/NJPW CAWs Updated 2nd April ROCKY ROMERO preview

gazwefc

Really like the Dalton Castle, easily best on on CC, I see you changed his hairstyle on release too, I like the new choice more.

I did have a question to everyone really, what move can I use as a substitute for Castle's new "Julie Newar" submission? Its described as a Cobra Clutch with Body Scissors.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really like the Dalton Castle, easily best on on CC, I see you changed his hairstyle on release too, I like the new choice more.

I did have a question to everyone really, what move can I use as a substitute for Castle's new "Julie Newar" submission? Its described as a Cobra Clutch with Body Scissors.

Asuka lock 1 or 2.

Nice job on the uploads - I was gonna offer a fresh set of eyes on the morphing on these, but suppose I'm too late.

I'd love to see the Guns with any of their old pre roh reformation attires or their recent black and silver attire

Black/Siler is easy for Shelley, less so for Sabin. Always up for a collab though.

If anyone wants to make textures for their TNA attires I'd happily add them.

Its good, the logo on the trunk is inaccurate as it should come around the back and underneath the "Lethal" lettering. Maybe instead of using it as one logo, split into 2,and have the peice pointing to the right go slightly down and then right so it's below the height of the front logo and goes around his hip onto his, well, ass

Its good, the logo on the trunk is inaccurate as it should come around the back and underneath the "Lethal" lettering. Maybe instead of using it as one logo, split into 2,and have the peice pointing to the right go slightly down and then right so it's below the height of the front logo and goes around his hip onto his, well, ass

Ill fix it up, want to thicken the black outline around the lethal logo go match the other logo also

Sorry if this has been answered previously, but is there going to be a Kazarian CAW to go along with Daniels?

I use Cybrius' Kaz, i think he did a great job, the 2nd attire matches my Daniels

tags are:Cybruis,Frankie Kazarian and ROH

von97a.jpg

volmjo.jpg

Awesome caws, great collection..

Ever considered making Jigsaw?

No probably not, i know who he is but iv never seen the guy wrestle.

Archived