30vjbra.jpg

w9fjgi.jpg

r7luo6.jpg

5490z9.jpg

x59zj4.jpg

2eckgm9.jpg

vx2b7o.jpg

Massive thanks to:

Punishment Martinez (Textures by Kendall Morris)

Chuck Taylor (Textures by Kendall Morris)
Trent Barreta (Attire Logos by Kendall Morris)
Christopher Daniels (Attire Logos by Lorddman86 and ta-ta173)

Tanga Loa (Morph and face texture by Cybruis)

Scorpio Sky (Attire logos by Cuey82)

Jonathan Gresham (Cuey for the Dream Team references and ass logo)

Yujiro (Attire by Kendall Morris)

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the kind comments

These look great, gaz. Any chance of Chucky T to complete the Best Friends?

They look amazing, real lovely work. I would love to see The Kingdom if the opportunity ever presents itself.

Willing to work on any ROH guys my main problem is finding a good face picture to create the face texture.

If anybody can provide any high quality ROH face pics these i will create that wrester next

Really like that Ospreay caw, full moveset With the moves pack dlc moves?

You have a list just so i can check i didn't miss any?

I think overall these caws are good, just some things that need fixing to make them great:

Trent Barreta:

- His face morph is good but he needs eyebrows, Trent has quite dark prominent eyebrows, so maybe use some in game ones on a lower opacity or use some custom ones from a different face pic of his as a texture

- Nipples :) Trent has what Chuck Taylor refers to in their shoot interviews as "meat t*ts" :) definitely needs custom Nips :) big ones.

- tight logos are inaccurate, they are missing the top designs that extend to his groin on the front and buttocks on the back. Also if you've gone for his grey and illiminous look its the wrong shade of green and needs to be more yellowey, if you've gone for his Best Friends NJPW tag league attire its green and blue. The left leg is blue with green outer logo, and the right leg is blue with green outer logo.

Christopher Daniels:

- a sound caw no issues here.

Will Ospreay:

- his skin tone is too tanned,Ospreay is quite pale with fair hair

- his morph is too muscular and stocky and his jawline too defined,it looks like I imagine Ospreay would if he put on a stone of muscle.

- the belt logo from the spiderman attire is missing.

Silas Young:

- again good work,just looks a bit untidy on his face where the moustache from the face texture pokes out from under the ingame moustache you used.

Like I said these are good caws, with slight fixes, and advanced entrances these could be great.

Also moveset wise Ospreay uses:

Front Flip DDT

Cross Legged Michinoku Driver

Inverted Crush 1 (whichever one starts with the back grapple)

Tilt a whirl Slam 2

Handspring Pele Kick (the one in springboard to a running in ring opponent)

Package Superkick

These are fantastic, cant wait till they are all up. Quality work.

All uploaded matey just search by creator gazwefc

not bad at all man! I would like to see more caw mode faces - Silas looks promising.

Ill post CAW mode faces later, reason i posted in game pics was because iv made some CAWs that look good in caw mode but not in game

not bad at all man! I would like to see more caw mode faces - Silas looks promising.

Agree with the above suggestions on Trent - his head top needs to be much bigger - boy has a big forehead.

wv7s0k.jpg

I think overall these caws are good, just some things that need fixing to make them great:

Trent Barreta:

- His face morph is good but he needs eyebrows, Trent has quite dark prominent eyebrows, so maybe use some in game ones on a lower opacity or use some custom ones from a different face pic of his as a texture

- Nipples :) Trent has what Chuck Taylor refers to in their shoot interviews as "meat t*ts" :) definitely needs custom Nips :) big ones.

- tight logos are inaccurate, they are missing the top designs that extend to his groin on the front and buttocks on the back. Also if you've gone for his grey and illiminous look its the wrong shade of green and needs to be more yellowey, if you've gone for his Best Friends NJPW tag league attire its green and blue. The left leg is blue with green outer logo, and the right leg is blue with green outer logo.

Christopher Daniels:

- a sound caw no issues here.

Will Ospreay:

- his skin tone is too tanned,Ospreay is quite pale with fair hair

- his morph is too muscular and stocky and his jawline too defined,it looks like I imagine Ospreay would if he put on a stone of muscle.

- the belt logo from the spiderman attire is missing.

Silas Young:

- again good work,just looks a bit untidy on his face where the moustache from the face texture pokes out from under the ingame moustache you used.

Like I said these are good caws, with slight fixes, and advanced entrances these could be great.

Also moveset wise Ospreay uses:

Front Flip DDT

Cross Legged Michinoku Driver

Inverted Crush 1 (whichever one starts with the back grapple)

Tilt a whirl Slam 2

Handspring Pele Kick (the one in springboard to a running in ring opponent)

Package Superkick

Excellent feedback, thanks i'll look to get them updated

Nice work! That Dalton really captures his likeness and facial expressions too.

Any chance you will be doing more ROH guys? I have yet to see a good Kenny King and The Kingdom. I haven't found any good Jay Lethal, or Chuckie T caws this year yet either on cc.

I'd love to do more ROH guys but find good face pics to great a texture is hard, if anybody can provide any ill try and create whoever they post.

Archived