GAZWEFC: ROH/NJPW CAWs Updated 2nd April ROCKY ROMERO preview

gazwefc

Hi Gaz just wondered if your cheeseburger caw is okay to download because when you preview it there is a woman & Curtis axel poping up as well as cheeseburger ? And are they his finishers rolling cutter & superkick ?

The CAW is fine, I downloaded it last week

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very quick request when you have the time, is still possible for you to re-upload your Scorpio Sky, Trent Barretta, Punishment Martinez and Hirooki Goto caws? If not that's cool, I know you're probably super busy. Thanks Gaz. How's your attempt at Brian Cage going so far? Find the reference pics you were looking for?

Iv been working away so far this week and im at a WWE live event tonight so ill do the reups tomorrow, i dont have my goto anymore, i deleted it ehen i downloaded defracts

Did you ever get around to fixing the issue with Dalton's face texture?

Not yet, can you post a screenshot of how he looks downloaded?

I'll send it to you on PSN. Hate to ask, but I'm finally just getting my ROH roster together. Any chance you could reupload any of the following please? Much appreciated - will be making movesets for all of them.

Silas Young

Jonathan Gresham

Brian Milonas

Josh Woods

Rhett Titus

Will Ferrara

Boy 1

Boy 2

Shane Taylor

Will do!

Appreciate it mate, thanks!

Sorry to pester, but any ETA on these re-ups? I've put some new sets up too BTW...

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to be that guy and request too (although like to think I've contributed too :)).

Would you possibly think of making Jonathan Gresham and/or Scorpio Sky now both a seemingly full time with ROH? Again I can help with refs/logos if needed

Did somebody request Scorpio Sky?

24drjoy.jpg

OMG been looking for him! Have you as my favs on the server must of missed! Thank you Gaz!!!

Sorry to be that guy and request too (although like to think I've contributed too :)).

Would you possibly think of making Jonathan Gresham and/or Scorpio Sky now both a seemingly full time with ROH? Again I can help with refs/logos if needed

Did somebody request Scorpio Sky?

24drjoy.jpg

OMG been looking for him! Have you as my favs on the server must of missed! Thank you Gaz!!!

Hold the praise just yet brah. He made him but he hasn't re-uploaded him yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived