GAZWEFC: ROH/NJPW CAWs Updated 2nd April ROCKY ROMERO preview

gazwefc

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would really love to see you make Brian Cage in his new Impact attire with the white trunks, theres literally zero caws of him on CC worth anything, the guy just has such a cool moveset i've wanted to use him the game for ages but no one with talent ever makes him.

I actual took loads of screenshots the other week of his attire from redemption and was looking to create him, as of yet iv not been able to find a front facing face pic with gis damn mouth closed

Oh thats awesome! Hope you're able to find a face pic with his mouth closed soon. Lol I know like 90% of the pics of him have him with his mouth open.

Very quick request when you have the time, is still possible for you to re-upload your Scorpio Sky, Trent Barretta, Punishment Martinez and Hirooki Goto caws? If not that's cool, I know you're probably super busy. Thanks Gaz. How's your attempt at Brian Cage going so far? Find the reference pics you were looking for?

Very quick request when you have the time, is still possible for you to re-upload your Scorpio Sky, Trent Barretta, Punishment Martinez and Hirooki Goto caws? If not that's cool, I know you're probably super busy. Thanks Gaz. How's your attempt at Brian Cage going so far? Find the reference pics you were looking for?

Iv been working away so far this week and im at a WWE live event tonight so ill do the reups tomorrow, i dont have my goto anymore, i deleted it ehen i downloaded defracts

Did you ever get around to fixing the issue with Dalton's face texture?

Not yet, can you post a screenshot of how he looks downloaded?

Iv been working away so far this week and im at a WWE live event tonight so ill do the reups tomorrow, i dont have my goto anymore, i deleted it ehen i downloaded defracts

I'll send it to you on PSN. Hate to ask, but I'm finally just getting my ROH roster together. Any chance you could reupload any of the following please? Much appreciated - will be making movesets for all of them.

Silas Young
Jonathan Gresham
Brian Milonas
Josh Woods
Rhett Titus
Will Ferrara
Boy 1
Boy 2
Shane Taylor

I'll send it to you on PSN. Hate to ask, but I'm finally just getting my ROH roster together. Any chance you could reupload any of the following please? Much appreciated - will be making movesets for all of them.

Silas Young

Jonathan Gresham

Brian Milonas

Josh Woods

Rhett Titus

Will Ferrara

Boy 1

Boy 2

Shane Taylor

Will do!

Silas Young

Jonathan Gresham

Brian Milonas

Josh Woods

Rhett Titus

Will Ferrara

Boy 1

Boy 2

Shane Taylor

Will do!

Appreciate it mate, thanks!

New japan and Roh is so much better, would love a NJPW vs ROH video game

That'd actually be pretty damn cool. I'd defintiely buy if the roster was stacked and it wasn't plagued with the issues that WWE2K seems to keep having lately. Hell throw in Impact or House of Hardcore, and we'd be straight.

New japan and Roh is so much better, would love a NJPW vs ROH video game

That'd actually be pretty damn cool. I'd defintiely buy if the roster was stacked and it wasn't plagued with the issues that WWE2K seems to keep having lately. Hell throw in Impact or House of Hardcore, and we'd be straight.

There would be so much to do... G1 Classic, New Japan Cup, World Tag League, Best of the Super Juniors, Super J Cup, Super Jr tag Tournament...

Man if i had the scratch lying around i would love to get someone like Square Enix or something to help produce the game with Permission from the indie companies...

In both production of show and games, yeah. There's definitely room for a competent competitor at this point. NJPW should strike now while the iron's hot. I'm legit curious to see how they would make a legit pro-wrestling fighting game.

In both production of show and games, yeah. There's definitely room for a competent competitor at this point. NJPW should strike now while the iron's hot. I'm legit curious to see how they would make a legit pro-wrestling fighting game.

I am 2 maybe 1 day , i got my spyro Remastered :D, so i say anything is possible

Fire pro world is coming out on PS4 with NJPW guys before the years over....

Looks good actually. Appreciate the fact the really but a lot of time and effort in this one.

Here's the trailer if anyone's interested:

Archived