GAZWEFC: ROH/NJPW CAWs Updated 2nd April ROCKY ROMERO preview

gazwefc

*CAW Competion*

Follow the instructions on the below tweet to be in the running to have me make you in 2k18. 5 winners will be selected at random.

Winners will be required to supply good quality images of themselves from the below angles

https://twitter.com/gary_wooder/status/984458697081573377

Winners must be able to provide clear images like those below if selected

b2c23c8ca170c411a106e4edebe61bf6.jpg

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oka is a simple creation, but man you absolutely nailed him.

Body morph, face morph, just everything looks awesome!

Same goes for makabe, your last few creations are a couple of my favorite of anyone bisbyear.

Thanks for making the game fun!

Any chance you could plz re upload your will ospreay as this caw is money and could not download when you had up my net was down thanks again for all wonderful caws you have made

Sorry man, i deleted it when i downloaded Ryee's

Can you reupload Daniels?

Done mate

Hi, this is my first post and i´m a fan of your job. Sorry for this question, but anyone knows if Kanemaru is still available? i can't find him on creation center; thanks for the answer.

I can put him back up for you, it will be wednesday before i home now though

Hi, this is my first post and i´m a fan of your job. Sorry for this question, but anyone knows if Kanemaru is still available? i can't find him on creation center; thanks for the answer.

I can put him back up for you, it will be wednesday before i home now though

Thanks i really appreciate it

Need to get that kenny king uploaded but not had the time to do his entrance attire, peps wanting to wait or go without the jacket?

Also, thoughts on Nick Aldis, urrent NWA champ, helped Scurll out at Supercard of Honor?

Need to get that kenny king uploaded but not had the time to do his entrance attire, peps wanting to wait or go without the jacket?

Also, thoughts on Nick Aldis, urrent NWA champ, helped Scurll out at Supercard of Honor?

Im usally deleting Jackets depending on how many logos , so im good either way

Archived