GAZWEFC: ROH/NJPW CAWs Updated 2nd April ROCKY ROMERO preview

gazwefc

Everyone being critical of sweatgladiator should knock it off. He was putting out guys at rapid fire pace very early on in the game, and he himself even said most were meant to be placeholders until someone else uploaded a better one.

If you cant download and adjust what he has, you have no room to talk. Be happy with what you have whiners.

Sorry for hikacking a thread, but this is silly.

Did you even read my post and peoples subsequent replies properly?

Nobody was whining,the "critique" was balanced and offered the positives aswell as the inconsistencies (nobody used any overtly negative language), it was relevent to the topic and conversation of the quality of Rocky Romeros available on CC.

It is possible to have an opinion and adult conversation about peoples work without it being a "whine", also the insuation you have no room to talk if you can't make caws...I can, this is your ignorance, if I recall you yourself may have replied in my caw topics in the past.

Honestly the only post thats silly here is your own. It comes accross, hot headed, you've clearly not read, understood the context of the conversation and the way the quality of sweatys caws were discussed, the fact that your are highlighting they were placeholders only further justifys our opinions of the quality to be correct, again its not an attack to talk factually on a subject.If they were placeholders, my critique of the inconsistency of quality matches and explains it.

Chill out and understand something next time

This is the post that bothers me.

The Hangman Page from Sweaty have too much Body oil because the Face texture Looks awful without Oil, he works not good enough and dont care to fixed anything about his caws.

Okay fair enough I stand corrected, apologies, I thought you were referencing both mine and Spinebusters posts when you said " Everyone being critical of sweatgladiator should knock it off" which does kind of indicate you were.

I accept it if you weren't and agreed looking back "KennyVsOmega" post crossed the line of acceptable adult critique to just plain rude.

Gaz on topic thank you for the updated Taven

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Hangman Page from Sweaty have too much Body oil because the Face texture Looks awful without Oil, he works not good enough and dont care to fixed anything about his caws.

You have to much body oil on! Lol I agree though, some Caws i rushed. I had a lot of request at the beginning. Lot of the textures I had are outdated because they were from a old wrestle kingdom game. Others I had to be creative with using apps on my iPhone because my surface table bit the dust. Now Im just sitting back and enjoying gaz, raydee, and defracts work. There are a few more creators I follow That make great legends . Im not good making face textures on my own. I do have a lot of face textures for the older Japan wrestlers if anybody needs them from wrestling kingdom. Think of my caws as odd lots off brand, they resemble the wrestlers but they are just off a little

Im abit stuck at the moment for ideas, my pc is really annoying me (windows update freeze) id like to try Shane Taylor but i cant find a good pic to use.

I'm still looking for a Makabe, Roppongi3K + Rocky Romero, Hiroyoshi Tenzan with current attire, Henare and a few Young Lions if you're stuck for ideas...maybe you could help me out? ;)

Archived