GAZWEFC: ROH/NJPW CAWs Updated 2nd April ROCKY ROMERO preview

gazwefc

Any chance youve thought of doing any AJPW guys? Seeing as the AJPW TV streaming site opened up today.

Are you subbed to it?.. I didn't even know they were in the process of coming out with one.. I hope they have a ton of older stuff.. I haven't watched All Japan in like 10 years..

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very rare you get somebody making the majority of a roster, thanks for all your hard work...

No probs, glad u all like. Have to say this is the most iv enjoyed a wwe game in a long time.
I have to agree with spinebuster its awesome how you are churning out these guys and giving ppl like me a chance to play with quality caws of an entire company like this! I don't even know who you can make next but I'm excited to find out lol

I think there is only Shane Taylor left but its impossible to create his body morph and iv not found a good face pic of him yet

Any chance of Caprice Coleman? Not prominently featured much anymore but he's one of my faves...

Very rare you get somebody making the majority of a roster, thanks for all your hard work...

No probs, glad u all like. Have to say this is the most iv enjoyed a wwe game in a long time.
I have to agree with spinebuster its awesome how you are churning out these guys and giving ppl like me a chance to play with quality caws of an entire company like this! I don't even know who you can make next but I'm excited to find out lol
I think there is only Shane Taylor left but its impossible to create his body morph and iv not found a good face pic of him yet

Colt Cabana aswell maybe? Hes commentator/part time in ring compettitor for ROH these days

Any chance youve thought of doing any AJPW guys? Seeing as the AJPW TV streaming site opened up today.

Are you subbed to it?.. I didn't even know they were in the process of coming out with one.. I hope they have a ton of older stuff.. I haven't watched All Japan in like 10 years..

I am, its only the current tv deal events on there, and future events.

A different company owns classic AJPW, it sounds like it might be a future addition if it goes well.

I am, its only the current tv deal events on there, and future events.

A different company owns classic AJPW, it sounds like it might be a future addition if it goes well.

The only other 2 would be Joey Daddiego, and Delirious

Ha, good luck with Delirious. I asked Gaz about that a couple months back, and he told me he'd be really hard to make with the logos required to make him.

I still would like to see a decent one made too, but I definitely understand where Gaz is coming from on that.

Ha, good luck with Delirious. I asked Gaz about that a couple months back, and he told me he'd be really hard to make with the logos required to make him.

I still would like to see a decent one made too, but I definitely understand where Gaz is coming from on that.

The problem delirious is no mask allows his beard which just makes him look horrible lol I seen someone on CC made him the mask logos look alright but he just looks like a average mask wrestler

Yeah it wasnt the logos, it was the mask/beard combination that was the issue :(

Colt on the other hand would be easy enough and has wrestled in ROH recently :) ha ha sorry.

Early Delirious was clean shaven you could maybe go with that look? It was 2006 though, so maybe far too old

Also is BJ Whitmer still an active member of the roster? I expect Jimmy Jacobs to make reappearence at some point too

^How so?

Thats the 666th reply in this topic eeeeek, highway to Hell for Mr Morbid :)

Seriously though agreed with the question, really unsure about the comment on Nicks MCMG attires

I know I keep adding my tuppence into who could be made thats ROH/NJPW (Colt and BJ)

But Rocky Romero? Wrestled in ROH this year unlike my other two suggestions and to use him as manager for Roppongi 3K, I have the Rocky Romero lettering for his tights if needed?

There's a couple decent Rocky Romero caws available on the CC. Not so much for the other half of the Havana Pitbulls, Ricky Reyes though.

Actually @TheFlashCarnage has the dubious distinction of having the #666th reply. I was the poor bastard that juuuuust missed the mark ;)

Ahh point. I thought it was more a case of you not liking how the attires were created. You're not wrong there.

Archived