GAZWEFC: ROH/NJPW CAWs Updated 2nd April ROCKY ROMERO preview

gazwefc

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you doing the other 2 members of The Kingdom ??

Not decided yet, Vinny's tattoos would be a bitch
Maybe you can see if that sweaty gladiator guy can help with the tats. I know he made a awesome vinny awhile ago but hasn't been around for awhile. Also awesome video!

Edit nevermind sweaty is back lol now you don't have to make vinnt unless if you want to give vinny ago

My vinny is rough, Im retiring this year and picking up all the great caws creators creation! But I do need dalton still ;)

Are you doing the other 2 members of The Kingdom ??

Not decided yet, Vinny's tattoos would be a bitch
Maybe you can see if that sweaty gladiator guy can help with the tats. I know he made a awesome vinny awhile ago but hasn't been around for awhile. Also awesome video!

Edit nevermind sweaty is back lol now you don't have to make vinnt unless if you want to give vinny ago

My vinny is rough, Im retiring this year and picking up all the great caws creators creation! But I do need dalton still ;)

Dalton is back up now, working on a Vinny but still early on, loved all your caws btw

I...wow....damn Gaz....he looks phenomenal. I swear I probably keep using that same adjective for describing your work, but it fits. Even not fully-finished he looks in-game worthy. I look forward to downloading the finished product sir.

I'm afraid to know the answer, but how many logos will that set me back? :lol:

19 but you may already have the nipples, if so 17

Face x 1

Neck tattoos x 2

Chest tattoo x 1

Right arm tattoo x 1

Left arm tattoo x 1

Back/rib tattoo x 1

Trunks x 2

Kneepads x 2

Boots x 3

Jacket x 2