GAZWEFC: ROH/NJPW CAWs Updated 2nd April ROCKY ROMERO preview

gazwefc

Thank you for the recent uploads, especially Taven, apologies for what maybe a silly question but is there a difference between his two attires?

I was wondering the same thing. My only theory that I came up with is the hair color one is more of a blond color and the other is a light brown color hair. Hope this helps.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Juice is great! Any chance we might see Davey Boy Smith Jr. in those new tights he wore at the New Japan Cup night 2?

How is this? Available for download now

34grlts.jpg

Nice! Just hoping for an update to Archer's tattoos is in the works now ?

Thank you for the recent uploads, especially Taven, apologies for what maybe a silly question but is there a difference between his two attires?

Yeah it was just a case of delete which attire you dont wabt the hair colour of

Why didn't you use these boots?

NnZT0jR.jpg

Damn i missed them with them being white

Have you thought about maybe doing "ACH" at all? I know he is no longer in ROH anymore but he carried on in NJPW last year a little after leaving them?

Only want current guys at the moment, sorry

He'll probably be back for BOSJ in May since they're quite short on juniors at the moment

Random question but Greshman's 2nd I know it's a tag attire but with whom??

Its actually just his singles attire away from ROH, mainly CZW/Beyond, but he was in a tag team with MJF called "Dream Team" which is a stable ran by Stokely Hathaway in different promotions

Are you doing the other 2 members of The Kingdom ??

Not decided yet, Vinny's tattoos would be a bitch
Maybe you can see if that sweaty gladiator guy can help with the tats. I know he made a awesome vinny awhile ago but hasn't been around for awhile. Also awesome video!

Edit nevermind sweaty is back lol now you don't have to make vinnt unless if you want to give vinny ago

Archived