GAZWEFC: ROH/NJPW CAWs Updated 2nd April ROCKY ROMERO preview

gazwefc

No worries, I can look at a moveset for you, may take a few days as have commitments for next couple of days.

And yes I was think of sending you some logos too, as I can rework some of the t-shirt designs he has on his twitter to make the logo from his recent NJPW appearence at Honor Rising, but if you have them in hand I can leave it, it's up to you?

Im not free now until friday evening, ill let you know how i get on, i was going to use the same idea as you, if you can produce anything before friday shoot them over

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance of re-upping Punishment Martinez when you have time. Rebuilding my ROH Universe and missed out on grabbing him.

Flip is top notch. Glad to see he shouted you out on Twitter as well.

Any chance of re-upping Punishment Martinez when you have time. Rebuilding my ROH Universe and missed out on grabbing him.

Flip is top notch. Glad to see he shouted you out on Twitter as well.

Will do, hes got his new entrance t-shirt now and the logos on the wrist tape that i missed last time

I voted for WH, I gotta' say this is a pretty interesting and epic thing to consider doing. This should be good.

Cheers mate, WH still leading, could the Villian be the one hunting down Dalton Castles ROH World title?

Oh snap! Don't tease me like this Gaz.....Being looking for a really solid Rhet Titus caw for awhile now. Once you finish him, I'll have to download Kenny King so the ANX can tell the WWE Universe, "And if you ain't running with us, you damn sure better run FROM us."

Archived