GAZWEFC: ROH/NJPW CAWs Updated 2nd April ROCKY ROMERO preview

gazwefc

Ah bummer, he just debuted a new attire and some hair dye tonight

Dont worry he will be updated, im going to be watching the new beginnings today/tomorrow. Iv done a new face morph aswel so needed to reupload anyway
https://instagram.com/p/BefX_aXFFSi/

Sounds good! Your evil and sanada are both awesome by the way. The body morph on evil is PERFECT and thats hard to do on him.

Watching day 1 now, just updated Yoshi Hashi with most recent attire. Once iv watched the 2 days im going to upload a batch of updates.

Im sure this has been answered but were you going to give Kushida a shot?

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is a ROH/NJPW ptoject, but I was wondering if you had any plans to redo your EC3 from last year? :)

No plans sorry, Cybruis is making EC3 though.

Dont worry he will be updated, im going to be watching the new beginnings today/tomorrow. Iv done a new face morph aswel so needed to reupload anyway
https://instagram.com/p/BefX_aXFFSi/

Sounds good! Your evil and sanada are both awesome by the way. The body morph on evil is PERFECT and thats hard to do on him.

Watching day 1 now, just updated Yoshi Hashi with most recent attire. Once iv watched the 2 days im going to upload a batch of updates.
Im sure this has been answered but were you going to give Kushida a shot?

Yes, ill be giving him a shot soon :)

Can you make Sanada more logo friendly please? He looks amazing :( I downloaded him on my backup account and saw u had logos of his arm bands at 256 which is not really needed tbh, 128 should work right? Thanks man

Don't mean 2 bug u but what bout this?

Can you make Sanada more logo friendly please? He looks amazing :( I downloaded him on my backup account and saw u had logos of his arm bands at 256 which is not really needed tbh, 128 should work right? Thanks man

His new attire is alot more logo friendly, just cant add his entrance mask without it looking shit

New Beginnings Day 1 pack 1 preview (Please no spoilers for Day 2 havn't had chance to watch it yet)

4uxu2e.png

Looks awesome!! Eyebrows on sanada look a little high. Other then that I absolutely love all 3!

I dont think there are any night 2 attires to do.

Ive already done a taguchi set if ya need one!

Got a moveset thanks, not sure how good it is tho. ill use yours if you have it uploaded?

trying to simulate Sanada's tiny forehead by moves the eyebrows, eyes, ears and nose further up the head

Looks awesome!! Eyebrows on sanada look a little high. Other then that I absolutely love all 3!

I dont think there are any night 2 attires to do.

Ive already done a taguchi set if ya need one!

Got a moveset thanks, not sure how good it is tho. ill use yours if you have it uploaded?

trying to simulate Sanada's tiny forehead by moves the eyebrows, eyes, ears and nose further up the head

Thought about a hairline texture?

His new attire is alot more logo friendly, just cant add his entrance mask without it looking shit

New Beginnings Day 1 pack 1 preview (Please no spoilers for Day 2 havn't had chance to watch it yet)

4uxu2e.png

These look great, although Yoshi Hashi's belt was white with a black outline. Any chance you could update Goto if you have enough refs yet?

4uxu2e.png

These look great, although Yoshi Hashi's belt was white with a black outline. Any chance you could update Goto if you have enough refs yet?

Might redo Goto's face aswel

I have all my walls and tron patterns set to A on all created arenas, but some downloaded caws have there mini trons played on the walls when they enter. Is this a know bug, any know what causes this?

From what I can tell, if they have an advanced entrance, then the trons play no matter what. Have Defracts NJPW arena and the banners turn to video screens whenever I use someone with one. Tag entrances and easy entrances dont make them change. Guess it wasnt important enough to patch.

I have all my walls and tron patterns set to A on all created arenas, but some downloaded caws have there mini trons played on the walls when they enter. Is this a know bug, any know what causes this?

From what I can tell, if they have an advanced entrance, then the trons play no matter what. Have Defracts NJPW arena and the banners turn to video screens whenever I use someone with one. Tag entrances and easy entrances dont make them change. Guess it wasnt important enough to patch.

Thanks for clearing that up, i ill do some experimenting

Nice work! That Dalton really captures his likeness and facial expressions too.

Any chance you will be doing more ROH guys? I have yet to see a good Kenny King and The Kingdom. I haven't found any good Jay Lethal, or Chuckie T caws this year yet either on cc.

Iv already created Chuckie T, Jay Lethal and Kenny King. Check my first post for pics of all my CAWs

OP updated with all released caws (30th Jan)

Juice Robinson Early Preview

t9ibna.jpg

Taking recent attire requests, please provide refs

Damn Gaz, you really legit nailed Juice Robinson. Have you showed him yet, 'cause you should. Stupid question time, but he comes with a legit Juice Robinson moveset right? I'm sure you did, I figured I'd double check anyways before downloading.

Damn Gaz, you really legit nailed Juice Robinson. Have you showed him yet, 'cause you should. Stupid question time, but he comes with a legit Juice Robinson moveset right? I'm sure you did, I figured I'd double check anyways before downloading.

He will do, but he doesnt at the moment as iv only done the morph, unfortunately due to morph limitations i cant nail his side profile as i would like ut im still pretty happy with how he came out

final preview for the night, im off to bed. Hope to get Juice finished tomorrow.

dqitr7.png

With Taven and Flip if you ever revisited them (fingers crossed :)), then I think with Taven this hair works best (with a headband underneath), not exactly how he has it nowadays but still very traditionally Taven-like:

20180131_130126.jpg

For Flip, again, not exact by any means but the short Balor style hair you used on Ospreay would be the most suitable I think. Kendall Morris made him for 2K17 with that hair and he did a great job:

https://goo.gl/images/9aF3w8

Archived