Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
classiq.

Vince McMahon Investing in 'Alpha Entertainment' Amid XFL Rumors

They have a team from St. Louis and a team called the Vipers, but no team called the St. Louis Vipers, this is why Vince McMahon is a millionaire who should be a billionaire, you wanna know why he's not a

billionaire? XFL = đź—‘

They have a team from St. Louis and a team called the Vipers, but no team called the St. Louis Vipers, this is why Vince McMahon is a millionaire who should be a billionaire, you wanna know why he's not a

billionaire? XFL = đź—‘

that's like 8 years out of date lol

hes at 2.8 million

The reviews after yesterday are very good. Wasnt expecting that. Also from what Ive seen on YouTube it looks much better this go round. Welp.

Was watching a few minutes of it. Gonna make some time to finish the first game Im watching. First reactions are all positive. The presentation and game itself were all slick and professional. Im happy people got jobs out of this and provide a potential launching pad for everyone involved.

Let's not forget the original XFL had really good ratings during it's first week of operating and then after that it declined every single week. I hope that doesn't happen again this time around though.

XFL is truly cursed. They mounted a comeback and actually had invested interest from a lot of people. Only for this to happen. Wild.

Vince is fine. Still has a ridiculous net worth.

I feel bad for all the employees

Whoa. Don't twist that. I don't give a shit about how it affected his wealth. I feel bad that his second attempt at the XFL failed because of, all things, a pandemic and not necessarily because of his or anyone's own doing. That sucks.

Sucks for all involved. Seems like the XFL was really embracing being some sort or NFL minor league. The games were interesting and the different rules and access were fun. 

Im bummed i legit started looking forward to it. The actual play on the field wasn't the best but the crowds and general presentation were amazing.

It's crazy that an organization like that can't just freeze assets and then open back up. Like...trashing the entire venture seems like an extreme decision to make.