Vince McMahon Investing in 'Alpha Entertainment' Amid XFL Rumors

classiq.

What nailed it last time was the actual play, he needs to take maybe a year or two to build the teams, so they provide better and more entertaining games. This can't be a year and ready to go - thing.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should light the ball on fire for the initial kickoff. Also there should be elements of a lumberjack match like if the other teams players run into the opposing teams sideline they can beat them down for no more than 5 seconds. Also, for the coin toss, the coin used is actually a ninja star. Penalty flags can also explode, but no one knows when they might explode. woudln't be extreme if they knew ahead of time.

Is Globetrotters illegal?

A basketball team? I guess you're saying they match fix? I don't know anything about basketball. If they're accused of match fixing, it's just accuse. If proven, they'll get in trouble

Then again, you're Portuguese. Porto and others got caught match fixing and got in legal trouble. You have no leg to stand on lol. So if you don't consider it's illegal, it's no surprise. The Portuguese PL is full of match fixing

They should light the ball on fire for the initial kickoff. Also there should be elements of a lumberjack match like if the other teams players run into the opposing teams sideline they can beat them down for no more than 5 seconds. Also, for the coin toss, the coin used is actually a ninja star. Penalty flags can also explode, but no one knows when they might explode. woudln't be extreme if they knew ahead of time.

You just want NFL Blitz, don't you?

You just want NFL Blitz, don't you?

Who doesn't?

• 5 weeks later...

The recent speculation that Vince McMahon is planning a revival of the XFL is looking set to become a reality soon because PWInsider is now reporting that WWE's production team has been instructed to start working on video packages that will eventually air and market the return of the American Football Leauge.

McMahon's move to revive the XFL - or whatever he chooses to call a rival football league to the NFL is being met with some skepticism given the first incarnation failed after only airing for one season. McMahon is reportedly targeting a 2020 return for the XFL to allow time for the hiring of coaches and players. McMahon is aware that giving himself more time will allow himself to build the correct infrastructure.

During the latter part of 2017, McMahon sold 3.34 million shares of his WWE stock, equating to roughly $100 million, to fund his new company Alpha Entertainment, LLC.

In response to the news that McMahon had registered a new company, a WWE spokesperson said that the company was launched "to explore investment opportunities across the sports and entertainment landscapes, including professional football."

https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/50307/Big-Update-On-Vince-McMahon-Plotting-An-XFL-Comeback/

Vince McMahon appears ready to get back into football, as ESPN's Darren Rovell reports the WWE CEO will announce Thursday afternoon that he's starting a new professional league.

McMahon previously launched his own professional football league, the XFL, in 2001, but the organization folded after just one season. Sources told Adam Silverstein of CBS Sports that the new league won't commence play until 2020.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/956542843744587777

McMahon registered a number of trademarks in December that suggested a potential foray into professional football, and sold $100 million of his WWE stock to fund a new venture.

The XFL lost $70 million in its one season of operation, according to Alfred Konuwa of Forbes.com, so it's doubtful that McMahon would simply reboot the defunct league with no changes.

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1473586

I'd be thrilled if I was a WWE stockholder...

It's Vince's money not WWE's. He sold 100 million of stock to fund it, it's out of his pocket. It has nothing to do with WWE as a business. I guess if it fails some people might laugh and link it to WWE whatever but it's Vince, not WWE.

I'd be thrilled if I was a WWE stockholder...

It's Vince's money not WWE's. He sold 100 million of stock to fund it, it's out of his pocket. It has nothing to do with WWE as a business. I guess if it fails some people might laugh and link it to WWE whatever but it's Vince, not WWE.

Yeah, it's just the CEO of the company dividing his attention between 2 projects instead of focusing only on thing I have money invested in. Lmao. But yeah it has nothing to do with WWE as a business. They're totally separate, WWE never even mentions anything about it. It's not like they said Vince would make an announcement on WWE's official twitter or anything.

Archived