Vince McMahon Investing in 'Alpha Entertainment' Amid XFL Rumors

classiq.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as this new venture of Vinces doesnt bleed over into the WWE product (constant advertising, plugs, and football players winning the WWE title), I say he should go for it. Good for him, hes made his millions and grown a worldwide company, if he has the money to invest in something new then why not give it a shot.

Literally all we know right now is that he is investing money. That doesnt mean he will hands on with whatever this project is and it doesnt mean he has control over everything, he just wants to make money. So Vince IS doing what hes good at, making money. At least for now.

That wasnt directed towards you. Your...was like generally speaking to people bashing it. Just happened to follow your post.

But I do not get why some fans want him to fail.

Because people are pig-headed and think they know better.

United Football League, first signing: Paul Pogba. First dabbing black quarter-back not named Cam Newton.

You wouldn't say that if you saw the adidas adverts on MUTV. Guy couldn't catch a single ball.

Can't remember where I exactly heard but I guess he's wicked passionate about Football. He cant compete with the NFL, doubt he'll be able to compete with the AFL either. I'll check it out though can never get enough Football.

He is a big headed billionaire that thinks he can run any company he wants because he has the money to do it. He may be a businessman, but he is a ring rat. Keep doing what he is good at before he loses more money. Unless he just isn't confident in the future of the WWE.

But you're assuming shit...

Like how I'm assuming he's doing this in the same manner how one would sign up at a golf club, train in a martial art, go to a gym and lose weight, work towards a nicer car or home etc. It's about trying something new and seeing how far it goes. Taking a risk.

We don't know his intentions and I'm not going to bash a dude for using the money he's earned in a different way than how he earned it.

He is a big headed billionaire that thinks he can run any company he wants because he has the money to do it. He may be a businessman, but he is a ring rat. Keep doing what he is good at before he loses more money. Unless he just isn't confident in the future of the WWE.

But you're assuming shit...

Like how I'm assuming he's doing this in the same manner how one would sign up at a golf club, train in a martial art, go to a gym and lose weight, work towards a nicer car or home etc. It's about trying something new and seeing how far it goes. Taking a risk.

We don't know his intentions and I'm not going to bash a dude for using the money he's earned in a different way than how he earned it.

But hes rich and that means hes evil

Bring back Pyros in WWE shows than this XFL bs... lol

Vinces personal money is different than the company WWE money though.
yeah. Vince sold part of his stock. This doesn't affect the WWE at all, except for the time Vince McMahon spends on it.

He's invested in lots of thing lol. This isn't the first. Businesses have successes and failures but it's always good to try and expand your range, for future potential. Like with shit like WWE films.

Archived