2018 Hall of Fame Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

So Jeff Jarrett ran his own company straight in to the ground TWICE, started a gold Ponzi scheme, joined Bullet Club, became an alcoholic, stole the wife of RAWs current GM... and is now gonna be inducted in to the WWE Hall of Fame.

Anything is *censored*ing possible, guys. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, it's an inside industry award so what do I care? But seriously a disgusting choice. He barely did anything in WWE, helped run WCW to the ground (I suppose that's the reason right? :lol:) ran two companies into the dirt and centered his last company around a money making scam.

Okay then. Congrats I suppose?

So Jeff Jarrett ran his own company straight in to the ground TWICE, started a gold Ponzi scheme, joined Bullet Club, became an alcoholic, stole the wife of RAWs current GM... and is now gonna be inducted in to the WWE Hall of Fame.

Well, when you put it like that...

Yes.

He barely did anything in WWE

He was a six time IC champion over the course of 5 years...

Personal feelings aside, I don't know how you could call that "barely doing anything".

I mean, I legit didn't know that. So in my mind, 10 minutes ago, he barely didn't anything.

Even so, he barely left a mark on the company. But I did say it's an industry award so what do I care? I don't decide the criteria.

I'm shocked by the move but I like it. If you look at just his time in WWE than of course he doesn't, but if you look at his time in wrestling as a whole than its well deserved.

• WWE IC Champion (6 times)
  • WCW World Champion (4 times)
  • NWA/TNA World Champion (6 times)

Plus responsible for guys like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode, Eric Young getting national exposure. They clearly wouldn't be where they are today without the company. Plus remember that TNA didn't start going down hill after Jarrett was removed from power (his own fault) and Dixie Carter took over.

Jeff Jarrett? Awesome birthday present from WWE. :D

Youre so transparent. *rolls eyes*

Anyway this is disgusting to say the very least. Hes done nothing of supreme value in wrestling. But meh, its there HOF. Who am I to complain?

Firstly it is called a joke, no need to be a shit about it, secondly, it is their, not there.

Jeff Jarrett vs Chyna was an entertaining feud for me; I think he helped get her over in a solid way with the chauvinistic sexism and sheer ridiculousness of that feud.

giphy.gif

Don't forget when he held WWE up for $300K to drop the IC title to her before he left cause the PPV was a day after his contract expired...

Archived