2018 Hall of Fame Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

sfrp5JH.jpg

Brad Shepard, the same reporter that broke the story about Vince McMahon possibly re-launching the XFL, wrote that the following names are currently planned to be inducted into the 2018 WWE Hall of Fame:

Goldberg (headliner)

Bam Bam Bigelow

Ivory

Dudley Boyz

Kid Rock (celebrity wing)

Source: nodq.com

Confirmed so far

Goldberg

Dudley Boyz

Ivory

Jeff Jarrett

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, Goldberg's ass, but he was gonna be inducted sooner or later, might as well get it over with. Rest of the class is cool. Do we really need to keep doing celebrity wing inductions every year though? I'm not opposed to there being a celebrity wing for people like Arnold, but I can't imagine it gets them extra views or anything.

I will never understand why people are so opposed to the celebrity wing. Like it actually has boggled my mind for years.

These people are fans who have usually worked with the WWE on multiple occasions. I am sure it is super cool for them to be inducted.

TBH it depends what theyve done wrestling wise for me. Someone like Mr. T who main evented the first WrestleMania? Sure. Someone like Drew Carey who only showed his face in one Royal Rumble? Ew no. Honestly, it still bugs me that Andy Kaufman has yet to be inducted.

For *censored*s sake, this year give the Warrior Award to somebody in WWE who deserves it. Like Jim Johnston, the guy responsible for the most iconic wrestling themes ever. Austin, Rock, Undertaker. The dude never gets enough credit.

Screw the Warrior Award, give him a full on induction. Guy deserves it.

Archived