cuey82 & Wimpy Collabs 2/6(Sami Callihan Update)

Wimpy

Created a separate topic here for specific collaborations cuey82 and I will be doing!

Follow us on Twitter @cuey82 and @WimpyCAWs

Sami Callihan Update-
2rgke9i.png

Johnny Gargano CAW Uploaded-
Attires by Cuey
Face and Body morphing by Wimpy
Gargano_Full_Preview.png
Tags
WIMPY
CUEY82
Johnny Gargano

"The Machine" Brian Cage Uploaded-
Attires, moveset, and entrance by cuey82
Face and body morph by Wimpy
Credit to luigirocker30 for some attire logos
Credit to Nickbreaker and Rell for hair and eyebrow textures

141tie0.jpg

Tags:
CAGE
CUEY82
WIMPY

I'll be keeping an eye on this one. Looks good so far.

Love your work, have so many of your caws thank you can't wait for cage

Thanks guys, he's incredibly fun to play with due in no small part to cuey's moveset. Can't wait to release this one for you guys, hopefully before the weekend is over.

All over the place. He shows up at Beyond sometimes. Here's his cagematch entry:

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=4823&page=4

As for the CAW, the eyebrows are throwing me off. Also, are his eyes small in this preview, or is it just me? I'll have to look at it again later. Look forward to updates from both of you guys.

All over the place. He shows up at Beyond sometimes. Here's his cagematch entry:

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=4823&page=4

As for the CAW, the eyebrows are throwing me off. Also, are his eyes small in this preview, or is it just me? I'll have to look at it again later. Look forward to updates from both of you guys.

Gonna upload an in game straight forward shot tonight so you can see. Thinking about using custom textures for the eyebrows.

Update in first post

"The Machine" Brian Cage Uploaded-
Attires, moveset, and entrance by cuey82
Face and body morph by Wimpy
Credit to luigirocker30 for some attire logos

Credit to Nickbreaker and Rell for hair and eyebrow textures

141tie0.jpg

Tags:
CAGE
CUEY82
WIMPY

• 4 weeks later...

I just discovered him he has alot of good mix skills I love a good heel lol looks like him to me but ill wait for other people who have seen him more.

Any suggestions as to what I should watch of his ?

anything since he left WWE, really. AAW, PWG, Evolve, CZW...he's consistently good IMO

feedback wise, his eyes don't look right. His eyes have a strange intensity to them that isn't showing up in the preview

I just discovered him he has alot of good mix skills I love a good heel lol looks like him to me but ill wait for other people who have seen him more.

Any suggestions as to what I should watch of his ?

anything since he left WWE, really. AAW, PWG, Evolve, CZW...he's consistently good IMO

feedback wise, his eyes don't look right. His eyes have a strange intensity to them that isn't showing up in the preview

I agree, it's tough to get a good shape on them, because he's scowling or screaming in most ref pics of him.

Definitely will work more on the eyes.

Oh and I would add that he's done good stuff in Wrestle Circus too

Not feeling the face, but I know you're not finished yet. I'll definitely agree with the others that the hair's going to be a major hassle given the limited options, but I don't doubt you'll solve that problem eventually. There are quite a few Sami caws up on the CC, so check 'em out and compare them facial-wise to what you want to your to look like. The faces aren't the best, but the face model pic they use, especially the one I downloaded is a damn solid template to build on.

Can't wait to see how this turns out when you're done with it.

Do you need any further face reference pics? I'd use the most recent pictures of him from his appearances in Impact Wrestling.

Here's a couple if they help:

Sami_Teleconference_12.06.17.png

samii.png

^This is from Wrestling Circus actually

1200px-Sami_Callihan_Smash_preshow.jpg

C7LjIxvXkAEFYNR-1024x768-696x522.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived