Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shindol

Shindol’s CAW’s - CM Punk

Its looking a bit dead on the Switch side so I thought Id contribute a little. Only started playing last night after the download. Also it looks like someone at 2K has disabled the Switchs screenshot ability so apologies for shitty pics at the moment. Looking for some decent tattoo textures but no luck yet. This is only early so any critique is welcome.

2lnbef.jpg

Its looking a bit dead on the Switch side so I thought Id contribute a little. Only started playing last night after the download. Also it looks like someone at 2K has disabled the Switchs screenshot ability so apologies for shitty pics at the moment. Looking for some decent tattoo textures but no luck yet. This is only early so any critique is welcome.

2lnbef.jpg

9qxmxv.jpg

Spent an hour last night going through the moveset. I got to special moves and the Switch *censored*ing crashed. Lost all of it. This port is so *censored*ing broke.

Spent an hour last night going through the moveset. I got to special moves and the Switch *censored*ing crashed. Lost all of it. This port is so *censored*ing broke.

Yeah 2k sucks moght have to save after every few moves you give him