Custom Match Types?

ksdixon

World of Sport rules: 2 out of 3 falls, 5 count on leaving the ring, 10 minute time limit, edit so starting health is low and recovery time is longest. You can get quick roll up wins very early and flash submissions, theres a great pace to these matches too.

Fantastic idea!

Should those WOS Rules be played with the match momentum on the vs screen (whatever it is) set to slow? At the moment I'm having matches with it where I'm getting a healthy mix of squashes where one person gets both falls, draws, or matches where comeback moments and deciding 2nd falls (not necessarily by the same person) are being hit in the last 40 seconds of the match; right down to the wire.

I'd be fine with the short count but with health and recovery set so low, any move performed outside of the ring pretty much guarantees a count-out. I suppose I can step back out to continue the match but the AI doesn't seem to return the courtesy, haha. But the basic premise of your match is great!! Either way, anything that can keep me interested at this point in *glitch* is a welcome addition to my universe. ;)

Every match in the game I,made exactly the same as normal game as u can change the,match to,custom not end the rivialy

Wait, what??? Are you saying you can edit rivalry matches without screwing up the rivalry if you use a custom match?

Personally, I turned off auto rivalries and stopped creating my own because they were putting a damper on my universe but if they were somehow editable, I might give them another shot. Probably not, but you know, haha

Every match in the game I,made exactly the same as normal game as u can change the,match to,custom not end the rivialy

Wait, what??? Are you saying you can edit rivalry matches without screwing up the rivalry if you use a custom match?

Personally, I turned off auto rivalries and stopped creating my own because they were putting a damper on my universe but if they were somehow editable, I might give them another shot. Probably not, but you know, haha

Basically yes cuz all my rivalries stay there when I use a custom match

I too lose a lot of falls to the 5 ring out count in WOS Rules above. Not really a bad thing. Just unexpected sometimes.

Is anyone else getting a thing where AI will sometimes wait to attack? Like instead of going for a ground attack they'll wait for opponent to stir and then hit a keeling or standing attack on them; or is that more to do with my options sliders?

Is anyone else getting a thing where AI will sometimes wait to attack? Like instead of going for a ground attack they'll wait for opponent to stir and then hit a keeling or standing attack on them; or is that more to do with my options sliders?

Yup, had that in 2k17, too.

Archived