reversals and chain wrestling

duggiwrestle

Yeah been doing that since 2k17 with no problem but since i turned reversal limit on and edited reversal slot it has not initiated in the 7-8 matches i have had

Try going into your gameplay and match options and reset everything to default, then readjust your settings. I have reversal limits off as well, and I haven't ran into this problem.

Also, I think chain grappling only works in one on one matches, because they never initiate in falls count anywhere or tag team matches.

Yeah been doing that since 2k17 with no problem but since i turned reversal limit on and edited reversal slot it has not initiated in the 7-8 matches i have had

Try going into your gameplay and match options and reset everything to default, then readjust your settings. I have reversal limits off as well, and I haven't ran into this problem.

Good suggestion. Just do some basic troubleshooting. Reset to default, see if it works then.

I never had this issue, either (XB1).

Also, I think chain grappling only works in one on one matches, because they never initiate in falls count anywhere or tag team matches.

it works in tag matches

• 2 months later...

I've tried to initiate chain wrestling but even in singles matches I'm having trouble with it, I've got the X-Box One version and I tried RB and A at the same time it hasn't worked for me. am I doing something wrong or is it just a timing issue?

Hold RB, then hit A

Archived