Official Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol you mean to tell me... She showed up at the end just to build up a mixed tag match

So, they have Rousey show up just to steal Asuka's spotlight only for a mixed tag match at WM? Seriously? Lol. I'm happy to see Ronda though.

I like watching live crowd reactions lol. I take that shit off so fast if it's just someone talking in their room though. :lol:

Yeah I watch crowd reactions too

Same, I love actual reactions to surprise returns/debuts and hearing the arena roar.

The people recording reactions at home though....no thanks lol

Not complaining. While I havent seen much of Cole, I liked his match with Black.

BUT I think he was an odd Rumble choice. He did not do much and it seemed like many people didnt know who he was. Probably would have went with Dream and focused on his character work or even Eric Young since hes bound to be coming up soon.

Not complaining. While I havent seen much of Cole, I liked his match with Black.

BUT I think he was an odd Rumble choice. He did not do much and it seemed like many people didnt know who he was. Probably would have went with Dream and focused on his character work or even Eric Young since hes bound to be coming up soon.

The whole crowd popped for Cole...

Probably testing the waters for him because hes likely gonna be a huge main roster star.

The whole crowd popped for Cole...

For real? Thought it fell completely flat?

Weird. Maybe Ill check that part out again.

Archived