Atlantis

maskedmaniac

That sounds good, look forward to seeing yours. I know the body is a little off, he is a bit thicker than that. As for the color he might be a little more pale than that in real life but then I'd have to re-edit my logos lol. Anyways I'll be working on some other guys I didn't see on cc like Volador Jr, Mil Mascaras, and Ultimo Guerrero so stay tuned.

. You probably don't follow lucha libre much but this guy is huge, holds all sorts of records both in Mexico and in wrestling overall.

No, I don't really follow lucha libre, so I can't recognize many of it's names. Is there any chance you might make a few more CAWs for All Stars? I'd appreiciate it, I've been the only guy posting new creations on there for the last few months.

Yeah I was shocked when I found my MJ on Youtube lol. Good thing the guy gave me credit for it. I believe I also got Slash and a few others. Talking about this is making me want to make some more caws for that game, but non-wrestlers that is. Off the top of my head I think I want to try making a Bill Clinton, maybe Prince, and not sure perhaps someone from the movies like Tom Cruise lol.

Yeah I was shocked when I found my MJ on Youtube lol. Good thing the guy gave me credit for it. I believe I also got Slash and a few others. Talking about this is making me want to make some more caws for that game, but non-wrestlers that is. Off the top of my head I think I want to try making a Bill Clinton, maybe Prince, and not sure perhaps someone from the movies like Tom Cruise lol.

Those are some pretty cool ideas.

Considered making Love Machine a few times, never without the mask though but I might consider it. I really hate how there aren't enough good masks to choose from, it makes making luchadors very hard.

The caw maker has made the masks tough for sure which is why I respect talents like what you can pull off. If you decide to make a maskless Art Barr I will be downloading for sure!

keep up the good work

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had forgotten about this since I don't really play the game anymore. I will upload it sometime this weekend as is, but with no moves. I don't have the patience anymore to do all that. I'll also upload a sweet Mil Mascaras that I stopped working on, just needs a little bit of tweaking face-wise. I'll post pics later.

Archived