DO you sit or stand to wipe your ass after taking a dump  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Sit or stand?

• Sit
    • Stand

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, you could fingerbang yourself with a wipe, and it still wouldn't rip apart unless you overdo it.

Is this morsel of knowledge coming from a place of experience?

NOt fingerbanging part, no.
You don't know what you're missing.

And it shall stay that way.

On an unrelated topic, anyone squat? I've read that squatting is the best way to go and natural over sitting.

They sell step stools so you can squat while you rock.

I recommend the Squatty Potty.

Squatty Potty is bullsheeit, and not "Haha, bullshit, it makes you shit like a bull". Have you ever entered Canonball Position during a constipative (don't even know if that's an actual word, but it is TODAY) moment? It's not foolproof, which makes the Squatty Potty debatable at BEST.

But they're clearly not selling this to just unicorns good sir. Yet, unicorn and human anatomy differ a great deal.

So sad, universal pooping positioning is no good.

So you treat wipes like what I call "poon boxes", where the ladies discard their girly products.

I'd flush mine. All of the packaging I've seen allows it but says to not flush more than one. So you'd have to courtesy flush each one individually if you were gonna use multiples. Even still I'm sure they could do greater damage further along the pipe

In some countries I've read they have public poo-rooms (bathrooms, I just wanted to say poo-rooms) where they don't have TP and instead they have a bucket with water and a stick with a towel tied to it and everyone uses that stick with the same towel and same damn water to clean themselves, so you get someone elses poo on you. Hope no one was eating while reading this.

In some countries I've read they have public poo-rooms (bathrooms, I just wanted to say poo-rooms) where they don't have TP and instead they have a bucket with water and a stick with a towel tied to it and everyone uses that stick with the same towel and same damn water to clean themselves, so you get someone elses poo on you. Hope no one was eating while reading this.

Nope, but I was having a shit.

I happened to stumble across this topic and I must say that it is pure entertainment. I went through and read every post and I swear I laughed until I cried. But back on topic.

I'm a big guy so the sitting method just doesn't work. So I'm a stander. It's just more comfortable that way. I also have a buddy who told me he gets completely naked, stands up on the toilet, squats and then shits that way.

Also he never uses toilet paper. He showers after he shits and if he can't shower after he shits then he just holds it until he gets to somewhere where he can. The whole holding it part has got to be doing him harm. But I'm baffled by the not wiping at all. So you get in the shower, stick your hand in your shitty asshole and clean it that way? He is my buddy but he is a strange one.

I happened to stumble across this topic and I must say that it is pure entertainment. I went through and read every post and I swear I laughed until I cried. But back on topic.

I'm a big guy so the sitting method just doesn't work. So I'm a stander. It's just more comfortable that way. I also have a buddy who told me he gets completely naked, stands up on the toilet, squats and then shits that way.

Also he never uses toilet paper. He showers after he shits and if he can't shower after he shits then he just holds it until he gets to somewhere where he can. The whole holding it part has got to be doing him harm. But I'm baffled by the not wiping at all. So you get in the shower, stick your hand in your shitty asshole and clean it that way? He is my buddy but he is a strange one.

Your friend is a *censored*ing hero, that's what he is.

Probably uses a washcloth, which I do too but not sure about everyone else in here. The getting naked part is just weird.

Honestly I've found that alot of my shits are way more comfortable without the restrictions of clothing, or at the very least upper body clothing. I don't poo at home with clothes on, shirts off in public places.

Archived