Do you sit or stand to wipe your ass

Ollie The Magic Bum

DO you sit or stand to wipe your ass after taking a dump  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Sit or stand?

• Sit
    • Stand

Dude, you could fingerbang yourself with a wipe, and it still wouldn't rip apart unless you overdo it. Though actually, wipes feel far much better than wet toilet paper as well. If your ass is burning due to Mexican food, wipes will cool it down for you.

There are some things no person should have to read

Worst Post of the Year

(Also wipes don't disintegrate properly so they clog up your pipes, and they're bad for the environment too)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya'll ever get those shits where your butthole is kinda on fire?

Just Happened and I kinda liked it.

Or the shits where it leaves your butthole hurting, and you dont want to move, so you just sit in the toilet for like 30 minutes.

Dude, you could fingerbang yourself with a wipe, and it still wouldn't rip apart unless you overdo it.

Is this morsel of knowledge coming from a place of experience?

NOt fingerbanging part, no.

You don't know what you're missing.

And it shall stay that way.

On an unrelated topic, anyone squat? I've read that squatting is the best way to go and natural over sitting.

small brown: sitting when you wipe your ass

average brain: standing to wipe your ass

huge brain: having somebody else wipe your ass for you

galaxy brain: never wiping your ass whatsoever

There's been so many post of the year candidates in this topic at the very end of the year already. You just keep adding it.

Also the fingerbang comment of yours made me think of this.

People that sit to wipe their butt probably also believe the earth is flat. SMH.

You literally restrict cleaning access to your arsehole when you stand up mate suck your mum

Uhm, you don't stand up straight up, you get off the seat but you're still bent over a little, you know, so your damn hand won't touch the toilet seat or touch anything else for that matter. This ain't rocket science folks.

People that sit to wipe their butt probably also believe the earth is flat. SMH.

You literally restrict cleaning access to your arsehole when you stand up mate suck your mum

Uhm, you don't stand up straight up, you get off the seat but you're still bent over a little, you know, so your damn hand won't touch the toilet seat or touch anything else for that matter. This ain't rocket science folks.

lol. I'm not sure where the confusion was but apparently they can't figure it out.

Dude, you could fingerbang yourself with a wipe, and it still wouldn't rip apart unless you overdo it.

On an unrelated topic, anyone squat? I've read that squatting is the best way to go and natural over sitting.

I'm trying to take a shit, you think I'm trying gymnastics squatting over a toilet seat with two bad knees, hell naw, I'm an American, shit it's the American way to sit, tf was you raised in, third-world country?

They sell step stools so you can squat while you rock.

Do not think I have ever even tried standing.

I also use Wetnaps/wipes at home. Respect the butt.

Ive tried the wetnaps/wipes, but I just cant get behind it. It feels....weird lol. Im content with some Charmin Ultra Soft (that light blue package) :lol:

I'm trying to take a shit, you think I'm trying gymnastics squatting over a toilet seat with two bad knees, hell naw, I'm an American, shit it's the American way to sit, tf was you raised in, third-world country?

VVVVVVV

They sell step stools so you can squat while you rock.

don't even need to do anything gymnastic, as long as you can lift your legs. Weakass biznitch

Archived