DO you sit or stand to wipe your ass after taking a dump  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Sit or stand?

• Sit
    • Stand

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does one have a "markless shit"? Or I suppose, know if you had one? Is it simply based on feel? Or do you literally check your toilet paper for shit to see if today was your lucky day?

Doesnt everyone check their toilet paper after wiping? How else are you supposed to know youre good to go?

I used to think I was a weirdo for doing it, but as I got older I realised there's literally no other way to track the progress of your session on the shitter.

Nah you're still weird :) I guess I've developed a 6th sense over the years. Some people see ghosts, I can feel if my ass is clean or not.

Plus I swear I've read somewhere that if you wipe more than 3-4 times it means you've got something weird going on with you. Not that I can say I count, but that sounds about right.

But if you wipe less than 3-4 times you might have something really weird going on with you, like your ass is caked with cruddy mud-water. My philosophy is you wipe as much as you need to lol, there is no set count for how much you should or should not wipe. Is there a set amount for how many times you should scrub your car while you're washing it without going over said count and looking like a total weirdo lol?

But if you wipe less than 3-4 times you might have something really weird going on with you, like your ass is caked with cruddy mud-water. My philosophy is you wipe as much as you need to lol, there is no set count for how much you should or should not wipe. Is there a set amount for how many times you should scrub your car while you're washing it without going over said count and looking like a total weirdo lol?

Lol I think that's called OCD...the car scrubbing, not the ass... scrubbing

Don't they call that hot snake?

Why is this even a thing? LMAO

Is it so hard to lean to the side while you're sitting down?

^ That's how you do it

Ya'll ever get those shits where your butthole is kinda on fire?

Just Happened and I kinda liked it.

damn bitch, you need Jesus

( the bitch part is a joke)

Nah nah nah, banned.

wow you're so full of shit

Is it weird that I carry flushable wipes with me in my drawstring bag to work? Couldnt imagine a world with only toilet paper. Sounds like torture.

Wipes are aight but they just feel like wet toilet paper. Good to have around but if at home water and soap for me.

Aren't they supposed to feel like wet toilet paper anyway?

I guess they are, but that's also what I'm afraid of because what would wet toilet paper do other than completely dissolve, tear apart, and leave your fingers all covered in hot shit? I don't trust them because they are so paper thin, I need something thicker dammit!

Have you ever seen a wipe??

Moist towelette, even?

Dude, you could fingerbang yourself with a wipe, and it still wouldn't rip apart unless you overdo it. Though actually, wipes feel far much better than wet toilet paper as well. If your ass is burning due to Mexican food, wipes will cool it down for you.

Archived