DO you sit or stand to wipe your ass after taking a dump  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Sit or stand?

• Sit
    • Stand

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like I'd slide right off the toilet if I didn't lift up. Like WOOP! Right in the floor, feces covering me.

Are you generally a klutz? Like, it's not that hard to lift up a side to wipe the ass. You probably have tiny enough hands to do it too, you odd potato.

I don't know about others, but at 6'3" 230 pounds, it's kind of awkward sitting and wiping. Plus my toilet isn't that long so I like to have more room to work with. I also don't know why but talking about this reminds me of Ms. Mann on Scary Movie telling her girls in the locker room to always wipe front to back.

I feel ya. Some of us arent as manoeuvrable.

Precisely

I know a guy who admitted to wiping back to front while we were at work and he got called brown balls until he left.

Standing is the only way to go though.

LOL

Something I said? lol

No, I.....glitched. I don't know.

Also, I get butt-naked when I poop. I need to focus and the clothing can get really restrictive. No animal poops with pants on.

I'm glad we can all come together and be open over this topic, lol.

Also while I don't get naked, you make a damn good point there.

@M3J, See I couldn't. My hands are YUGE.

I feel like I'd slide right off the toilet if I didn't lift up. Like WOOP! Right in the floor, feces covering me.

Are you generally a klutz? Like, it's not that hard to lift up a side to wipe the ass. You probably have tiny enough hands to do it too, you odd potato.

I just move forward a bit and back that ass up. It's easy to me.

I don't know about others, but at 6'3" 230 pounds, it's kind of awkward sitting and wiping. Plus my toilet isn't that long so I like to have more room to work with. I also don't know why but talking about this reminds me of Ms. Mann on Scary Movie telling her girls in the locker room to always wipe front to back.

Precisely

I know a guy who admitted to wiping back to front while we were at work and he got called brown balls until he left.

LOL

Something I said? lol

Also, I get butt-naked when I poop. I need to focus and the clothing can get really restrictive. No animal poops with pants on.

Doubt it. Can't be that huge that you'd have to stand up.

sounds too stressful on the knees. Lifting one side up and leaning on the other side though is annoying because if you're a thorough wiper, your leg will get numb.

Yall wipe like women

Lol. Yeah.

Precisely

LOL

Something I said? lol

sounds too stressful on the knees. Lifting one side up and leaning on the other side though is annoying because if you're a thorough wiper, your leg will get numb.

Oh contraire mon ami

Precisely

LOL

Something I said? lol

1. It's just sitting on the edge of the seat.

2. My legs always get numb, because I use the toilet to catch up on some reading, listen to some music, watch some videos, it's a quality me-time.

Hmm, maybe that's why I don't stand to wipe, my legs would buckle and I would fall flat on my shitty ass.

----

Also, anyone who has ever done the perfect poop? Like when you wipe and you see no skidmark whatsoever as if you never pooped to begin with?

How does one have a "markless shit"? Or I suppose, know if you had one? Is it simply based on feel? Or do you literally check your toilet paper for shit to see if today was your lucky day?

Doesnt everyone check their toilet paper after wiping? How else are you supposed to know youre good to go?

How does one have a "markless shit"? Or I suppose, know if you had one? Is it simply based on feel? Or do you literally check your toilet paper for shit to see if today was your lucky day?

Doesnt everyone check their toilet paper after wiping? How else are you supposed to know youre good to go?
I know right? That's like a villain leaving the hero in a trap without making sure he's dead first.

I used to think I was a weirdo for doing it, but as I got older I realised there's literally no other way to track the progress of your session on the shitter.

Archived