DO you sit or stand to wipe your ass after taking a dump  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Sit or stand?

• Sit
    • Stand

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I happened to stumble across this topic and I must say that it is pure entertainment. I went through and read every post and I swear I laughed until I cried. But back on topic.

I'm a big guy so the sitting method just doesn't work. So I'm a stander. It's just more comfortable that way. I also have a buddy who told me he gets completely naked, stands up on the toilet, squats and then shits that way.

Also he never uses toilet paper. He showers after he shits and if he can't shower after he shits then he just holds it until he gets to somewhere where he can. The whole holding it part has got to be doing him harm. But I'm baffled by the not wiping at all. So you get in the shower, stick your hand in your shitty asshole and clean it that way? He is my buddy but he is a strange one.

That reminds me.

I don't poop enough. Like I don't know how many times people here poop per day on average, but I sometimes go days without pooping and I'm sure it's doing damage someway, somehow.

Also, if I take a shower after a shit, I wash my ass like that too. Not inside the asshole, just the area around the asshole.

But sometimes I finger myself, slide like 17 percent of my index finger in there and just twirl until it's not greasy, but rubbery, that's how I know it's clean.

Can't use a washcloth for that, I use that for my face. It's much harder to get residue scheisse out of washcloths man, why would anyone use them for that purpose, is my question?

Only until at the very end do I use them for my ass tbh, when I know I won't leave anything behind.

-------------------------------------

Oh yeah, general question, what was like the biggest shit you've ever had?

I remember this one time, I had a shit that was so goddamn big, I had to get up a bit to carry on pooping because it reached the bottom of the toilet seat and it would not move further. Like I was connected to my toilet with one massive poop cylinder.

I don't have one of those toilets where you drop a deuce straight into the water, but one of those platform ones where you need to flush to take it to the front, which can be annoying, because it sticks sometimes and then you'd have to be quick and grab the brush before it stops flushing and you have to wait forever for the water to refill before you can flush again. If you're at someone's house, you can't leave the *censored*ing toilet until you can flush again, so you're stuck. Eventually the host knocks on the door, "is everything alright in there"? First of all bitch, I can't poop if you're talking to me, I don't like having an audience. Second of all, I can't ever explain my entire situation like that. And I can't blame it on the food you prepared either. And I'm a dick if I say I ate before coming to yours too. So that's why I have a "stomach virus" now. 10 minutes later, I can finally flush and I'm free until you meet again with the group in the living room staring at you like you're a disease, 10 mins means the smell wretched into your clothes and to them you are the poop and you realize you just jumped from one prison into another. Existence is pain.

But yeah, my poop was so big, it stretched across the entire toilet bowl, I even took a picture, I was so proud.

I happened to stumble across this topic and I must say that it is pure entertainment. I went through and read every post and I swear I laughed until I cried. But back on topic.

I'm a big guy so the sitting method just doesn't work. So I'm a stander. It's just more comfortable that way. I also have a buddy who told me he gets completely naked, stands up on the toilet, squats and then shits that way.

Also he never uses toilet paper. He showers after he shits and if he can't shower after he shits then he just holds it until he gets to somewhere where he can. The whole holding it part has got to be doing him harm. But I'm baffled by the not wiping at all. So you get in the shower, stick your hand in your shitty asshole and clean it that way? He is my buddy but he is a strange one.

Pretty sure you just copied JohnEBlud's story from one of the nL streams.

So I've found the one person they aimed this sign at from work. Thought they were bantering but it's actually a real thing... well shit.

VRl7rh6.jpg

Random and off-topic, but I once wasn't able to poop for like 5 weeks and it was painful. Got time off from school to get shit done. Was in the final days of my middle-step (hard to translate a school system...) school life. Everyone was being all sentimental and I just couldn't give a shit. My body weakened, but my pun game was strong.

Archived