I'm out

ted_bundy

Don't let them make you quit. Shit I had some dude stealing my rick rude logos off my uploaded rick rude creations and posting them on another site acting like he created them after I told him hell no don't use my logos off any of my creations for reuploads bc I spent weeks making them. Then he had a couple dudes on the site including one posting on this thread(just bc I don't go to that site don't think I didn't have few people message me links to that thread to inform me of the theiving) vouching for him to go head and steal my work anyway. One thing I learned out of the years of creating for the community is that you are gonna come across a few petty ones or theives. So if I was you I wouldn't even let it get to you. Long as your getting downloads and people using your creations in YouTube videos then you are doing something right.

Seems all resolved but take it from me I been cawing since JBI with only one break being SVR06 I just sat out. Keep going for now and maybe next game than see what you want to do if you like cawing.

This game has not been fun for me either :-) for different reasons. All my regulars (RVD/Angle/hardys) in the game and my downloads not as strong as normal due to that. I have kept going for the positive people although I admit I may stop after next game if the downloads is just as good/ bad as this game. Clearly people have bought this game less and nearly download numbers from various creators not same as last game although maybe I am more affected than most. People don't normally rely on me for current people you have a lot of others to do that. I am trying to change perception and next year's roster and downloads will help me decide what to do. Although if 2k19 is like this and then I find out 2k20 has a lot of people missing I may stay for one more game lets see

Anyway don't stop cawing due to one person but I totally feel how you must be. These days at times you get more constructive feedback via twitter. A lot of creators do post on twitter now first even I do

Don't let them make you quit. Shit I had some dude stealing my rick rude logos off my uploaded rick rude creations and posting them on another site acting like he created them after I told him hell no don't use my logos off any of my creations for reuploads bc I spent weeks making them. Then he had a couple dudes on the site including one posting on this thread(just bc I don't go to that site don't think I didn't have few people message me links to that thread to inform me of the theiving) vouching for him to go head and steal my work anyway. One thing I learned out of the years of creating for the community is that you are gonna come across a few petty ones or theives. So if I was you I wouldn't even let it get to you. Long as your getting downloads and people using your creations in YouTube videos then you are doing something right.

If you're going to tell stories, how about you actually share the details. I'm glad I know who HE was referring to now though.

This was actually what was said:

https://imgur.com/a/yEABj

Ironically you're in a thread that is encouraging another user to continue working while bringing up the fact that you were a complete dickhole to another creator in another community who asked for your help and asked to incorporate some of the logos you used into his own work whom you turned down, discouraging his own creative processes because you believe you own "logos" that you Googled.

He came to you respectfully and he still didn't use YOUR work in his creations after the fact. Rainalways is one of the most respectful, laid back, and non-confrontational dudes around and he's been around for years. The way he tells it is he came to you and asked you politely if he could incorporate some logos into the projects he was working on.

You're going to throw shade at Rain and WLF because of an opinion that -I- had that was inspired by YOU being a dick? Makes perfect sense ... and please note, he didn't use your work. He moved on to an entirely new CAW once you told him he wasn't allowed to use YOUR work ... so why would you bring this up here in this thread? I have recommendations for YOUR CAWs all over my thread over there (that you must know about because you have people that report to you, lmao ok). Yeah, so it'd make perfect sense for someone to STEAL your work knowing that YOUR work is already screenshotted and accredited and posted up there to encourage others to come give you download numbers. /sarcasm

Besides that, the shit you're referring to now has absolutely nothing to do with Ted Bundy or him temporarily quitting because someone trolled him. It's just you trying to dump your own issues here, smear someone else/another community, and being passive aggressive. If you have something to say to me, you have multiple ways of saying it directly to me.

original.jpg

You'll definitely get a show then.

This dude's going to shit talk a group of people who directly promote him (for no gain to thousands of other users in their own community) and do so in a passive aggressive manner (in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with what he's referencing), and throw shade over an opinion that he directly inspired? LOL, okay, we'll do this.

http://thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/forum/thread-19099-post-189181.html#pid189181

^ Yeah, that's your work, totally credited.

I apologize to Ted Bundy for contributing to the derailment of this thread. I've said what I had to so I'm not going to be replying again.

If you're going to tell stories, how about you actually share the details. I'm glad I know who HE was referring to now though.

Ironically you're in a thread that is encouraging another user to continue working while bringing up the fact that you were a complete dickhole to another creator in another community who asked for your help and asked to incorporate some of the logos you used into his own work whom you turned down, discouraging his own creative processes because you believe you own "logos" that you Googled.

He came to you respectfully and he still didn't use YOUR work in his creations after the fact. Rainalways is one of the most respectful, laid back, and non-confrontational dudes around and he's been around for years. The way he tells it is he came to you and asked you politely if he could incorporate some logos into the projects he was working on.

You're going to throw shade at Rain and WLF because of an opinion that -I- had that was inspired by YOU being a dick? Makes perfect sense ... and please note, he didn't use your work. He moved on to an entirely new CAW once you told him he wasn't allowed to use YOUR work ... so why would you bring this up here in this thread? I have recommendations for YOUR CAWs all over my thread over there (that you must know about because you have people that report to you, lmao ok). Yeah, so it'd make perfect sense for someone to STEAL your work knowing that YOUR work is already screenshotted and accredited and posted up there to encourage others to come give you download numbers. /sarcasm

Besides that, the shit you're referring to now has absolutely nothing to do with Ted Bundy or him temporarily quitting because someone trolled him. It's just you trying to dump your own issues here, smear someone else/another community, and being passive aggressive. If you have something to say to me, you have multiple ways of saying it directly to me.

All that you said isnt true at all. He never came to first respectfully asking to use my logos thats a lie. He had already uploaded it the day before without even acknowledging me then next day or so was like I uploaded a Cas rude with your logos. So I was like no take it down don't use my logos make your own bc I felt disrespected and like a spit in my face. So madass or whatever your name is on here cut the lies out bc it didn't even go down that way at all. I didnt throw no shade at "wlf" i spoke up on you and the other two dudes in that thread for glorifying taking others work telling rain to reuploads it and throwing insults about me. Also there was more said then what you just posted bc they sent me the link to the whole thread. You are trash for that.

original.jpg

This dude's going to shit talk a group of people who directly promote him (for no gain to thousands of other users in their own community) and do so in a passive aggressive manner (in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with what he's referencing), and throw shade over an opinion that he directly inspired? LOL, okay, we'll do this.

http://thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/forum/thread-19099-post-189181.html#pid189181

That's a damn lie don't nobody over there promote me smh quit lying dude. so cut it out only certain people get promoted. I'm not desperate begging people to check my stuff out if they do they do if they don't then they dont. i can careless about that shit man. I just post my stuff in a thread here and on 2k forum and keep it moving. So cut that out you acting like your ROC Nation or Lamar billboard smh. I didnt shit talk about no gang of people please show me were. I only talked about you and the other dude who was encouraging him to steal. So how's that a whole forum. you was being a instigator on the sidelines instigating telling him to reupload again. Now That's disrespectful. This more about respect and principal. I don't do the back and forth fighting for days on forums. Yall was wrong and immature over there point blank. Now I'm done talking to you. you shouldnt even have your beek in the situation to begin with take that cape off. I said all i wanted to say. for the record rainalways did message me today so it's all squashed. So mind your own business and quit being a instigator and cheerleader going back and forth encouraging people to argue. Now you're the one who look stupid bc you were talking on shit you knew nothing about and look below told you I was right I never lie.

13zxtg1.jpg

AmazingAries, you should have collaborated with RainAlways in my opinion. If he was a disrespectful jabroni then fair enough. But he is a long term and respected creator. But it's all good, just a game after all.

Im a respected creator too or i wouldnt have so many downloads and support every year. All 4 of my accounts are diamond. Through the years I use to use different names creating until I changed my name to amazing Aries for wwe 2k17. Truth is he never came to me and asked me to collab. Dude above is a liar and dont even know what went down. I collab with a lot of creators behind the scenes. I wouldn't have no issue to collab with anyone. I'm not gonna speak on this ever again bc I no longer have a issue with rain. I'm just glad the truth came out today and his apology is accepted.

Someone stole my logos before I didn't cry things like that don't bother me even though I put all my time and effort into making it. Plus I didn't also come onto someone else's thread promoting it to get pity points who's thinking of leaving cause someone trolled him and said his work is shit so if your on his thread show some compassion for this guy instead of getting pity points. And grow up.

All that you said isnt true at all. He never came to first respectfully asking to use my logos thats a lie. He had already uploaded it the day before without even acknowledging me then next day or so was like I uploaded a Cas rude with your logos. So I was like no take it down don't use my logos make your own bc I felt disrespected and like a spit in my face. So madass or whatever your name is on here cut the lies out bc it didn't even go down that way at all. I didnt throw no shade at "wlf" i spoke up on you and the other two dudes in that thread for glorifying taking others work telling rain to reuploads it and throwing insults about me. Also there was more said then what you just posted bc they sent me the link to the whole thread. You are trash for that.

original.jpg

That's a damn lie don't nobody over there promote me smh quit lying dude. so cut it out only certain people get promoted. I'm not desperate begging people to check my stuff out if they do they do if they don't then they dont. i can careless about that shit man. I just post my stuff in a thread here and on 2k forum and keep it moving. So cut that out you acting like your ROC Nation or Lamar billboard smh. I didnt shit talk about no gang of people please show me were. I only talked about you and the other dude who was encouraging him to steal. So how's that a whole forum. you was being a instigator on the sidelines instigating telling him to reupload again. Now That's disrespectful. This more about respect and principal. I don't do the back and forth fighting for days on forums. Yall was wrong and immature over there point blank. Now I'm done talking to you. you shouldnt even have your beek in the situation to begin with take that cape off. I said all i wanted to say. for the record rainalways did message me today so it's all squashed. So mind your own business and quit being a instigator and cheerleader going back and forth encouraging people to argue. Now you're the one who look stupid bc you were talking on shit you knew nothing about and look below told you I was right I never lie.

13zxtg1.jpg

#1) Getting promoted =/= getting paid. You get promoted by having your work linked and recommended on a site that you claim you're not even a part of by people who appreciate what you do. I personally recommended your CAWs because I enjoy the work you've done. I posted links to your CAW pictures and your hashtags which has undoubtedly contributed to your download #s. You might want to check to see how many registered users our forums have.

#2) You ARE the *censored*ing instigator in this situation as it was YOU that brought it up to begin with in post #26. You didn't think I would say anything back, but I did, so don't try to call me the instigator here; furthermore when your posts are full of insults and name calling. You don't get to claim the high ground, bud.

#3) I screenshot and posted exactly what I said so you can try to glaze over it if you'd like, but the words are right there. I said make sure you credit him afterwards if he's going to be a dick.

#4) It was a misunderstanding and I could only stand up for a friend based off of what he said to me and how he explained the story as he went along. I woke up to a PM this morning stating that the order of events were not what I was lead to believe when I posted here. That screenshot you have above was taken from a reply he posted THIS MORNING. He did IN FACT say that he had previewed and uploaded BEFORE he came to you about it and then apologized to me for any heat I might have got for sticking up for him. So yes, total wires crossed - I'm not malicious, I was just sticking up for a friend. I was under the impression that he asked you BEFORE (and that he didn't upload it), not AFTER and that makes a huge difference in my personal opinion of you and what I'd say in regards to the situation we're discussing.

So, I will apologize for jumping the gun on that.

I will not apologize however for my opinion regarding people being dicks to other for no reason (whether it applies to you in this situation or not). We're supposed to be helping each other out. Nobody loses money or income over an e-creation. You talking about it in this thread was still incredibly irrelevant as what you said had absolutely nothing to do with what was going on in the thread. You trying to give me a hard time while I was trying to encourage the original poster to continue creating is incredibly counterproductive to the thread and to the community.

Lastly, since I know you'll read this whether you reply or not ... why don't you actually post/register at the site instead of "having spies take screenshots" or whatever. Be productive, become a member of the community over there. What are you? A 15 year old girl spying on ex boyfriends through Facebook? You're a grow man, act like it.

Zeo is also a bitch of mega proportions but that's neither here nor there. I'd like to see the OP, Ted Bundy, post his WIPs back up and continue his work - not minding what pop-in trolls have to say to him. I knew who he was creating and I'm not even that hardcore into modern wrestling.

Archived